DisneyQuest...

cymbaldiva

They do have pretty decent eats at DQ - it's a good thing too...all of the VR attractions made me totally nauseous :hurl: , so I had to nibble on something after each experience :)

I really loved the old-school video games though! :sohappy:

mickeyfanatics

My kids love to play arcade games, so the best thing about DQ is that it is only 45 min. away. We tell them we will go to DQ where they can play all the free games they want. It is included in our Premium Annual Pass. Plus, the food at Foodquest is better than most fast food places at WDW.

HorizonsMan

my fav attraction there is the one where you have to drive the remote ocntrol cars around, the ones with the video cameras in them, i find them extremely cool and fun to watch

bearboysnc

Originally posted by disneyfamily
ps the also have a Cheesecake Factory...don't get me started on the food :sohappy:

YUM CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!

They're opening one here in Charlotte this Christmas!

WOO HOO!

Originally posted by happy snapper
I found Disneyquset to be no more than a overpriced arcade and a meeting place for overexcited teens. I w2ill be in no hurry for a return.

Thanks for the compliment -- nobody has thought of me as an overexcited teen in about 11 years!

My husband and I can't get enough of DisneyQuest -- we were crushed when the Philadelphia one fell through. We'd have been there almost every weekend!

goofyfan13

Originally posted by happy snapper
I found Disneyquset to be no more than a overpriced arcade and a meeting place for overexcited teens. I w2ill be in no hurry for a return.

Your joking, right?? I find it considerably cheaper than most arcades, due to the fact you pay an admission and all of the games are free. Unlike Dave $ Busters and Gameworks. You can spend a fortune in those places, whereas in DQ you get more high-tech games at a cheaper price than you would at one of those venues.
Back to the subject, I would have to say the Cyber Space mountain was cool, I haven't been to DQ since before they built PoTC but I guess it is simialar to the Alien Encounter one and that one was probobly one of my favorites. Always got 5 stars for pilot.:D :lol:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
No I wasnt joking, the last time i visited every floor was crammed with illmannered ilbehaved muppets, who seemingly having been abandoned by parents and lacking supervision were intent on wreeking the sort of devastation normally reserved to rioting football fans.

And as someone mentioned food , it may be nice but as most of the counters were closed I never found out.

I dont beleive i criticised the concept rather the way it is run / used by guests. But perhaps im just turning into my dad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom