DisneyQuest 2.0 replace NBA Experience?

Deathmournex

Original Poster
with the nba experience going out of business could we see something that can grab all kinds of guests

in DisneyQuest 2.0? Somehow relaunch it? Disney already has some arcades but only restricted to hotels.

Where Disney already has a Dave and Busters/Round1 and thats DisneyQuests.

I think DisneyQuest 2.0 should be an arcade and restaurant chain worldwide maybe revamp some of its

old and retired IPs with unreal engine?

JIMINYCR

Disney rarely revisits something that has failed to produce to the level they want it to. Once things are gone they are gone for good and forgotten. I doubt a Disney Quest 2.0 would ever be considered.

Deathmournex

Original Poster
Disney rarely revisits something that has failed to produce to the level they want it to. Once things are gone they are gone for good and forgotten. I doubt a Disney Quest 2.0 would ever be considered.

its a mistake disney made shouldve been disney quest its a disney fail its crazy decisions

JIMINYCR

The NBA experience failed mostly because of the impact Covid had on its getting a start. Just as it opened it was shut down and never found its footing in DS. It could have made it had it been given a chance.

Deathmournex

Original Poster
The NBA experience failed mostly because of the impact Covid had on its getting a start. Just as it opened it was shut down and never found its footing in DS. It could have made it had it been given a chance.

If disney something that could rival dave and busters, and round1 that would be disneyquest 2.0 having more rivialing arcade and resturant chains is good

tanc

it should be a museum about WDW but it'll likely never happen. It's sad because they have so much space to work with for a museum. Imagine bringing out older rides or animatronics to be seen again. The parks really could use a museum, Disney has evolved a lot in the past 50 years and it would be cool to reminisce about it.

Deathmournex

Original Poster
it should be a museum about WDW but it'll likely never happen. It's sad because they have so much space to work with for a museum. Imagine bringing out older rides or animatronics to be seen again. The parks really could use a museum, Disney has evolved a lot in the past 50 years and it would be cool to reminisce about it.

disney needs 2 people one that is creative and the other business it could be amazing like the eisner era

Deathmournex

Original Poster
I disagree.. it would have failed no matter when it was introduced unless they were willing to include it with the water parks and more option.
i mean there's already typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach. For DisneyQuest 2.0 reintroduced to rival round1, dave & busters.

Similar to Dave & Busters, and Round1

DisneyQuest 2.0 its own bowling, arcade, restaurant chain in one.

Merging the NBA Experience & DisneyQuest as one = DisneyQuest 2.0

Offer bowling alleys, arcade games, karaoke, and billiards,

DisneyQuest2.0 offers a variety of items and indoor/outdoor activities

such as batting cages, basketball, volleyball, tennis, driving range, etc

offer a variety of bowling, karaoke, video game arcade cabinets and redemption games,

billiards, darts, and ping pong while serving a variety of food and beverages simultaneously.

OH WAIT! I have this crazy idea that may just work

might bring back the eisner era

NBA Experience + Nerf Combat Arena + DisneyQuest + A Brand new Water Park (something we haven't discovered yet

maybe a water park based off of all IPS?) , perhaps a new resort with it? = DisneyQuest 2.0 Resort & Spa?

(a NBA Experience, Water Parks, a multi-entertainment facility,

its own "laser tag" but its a nerf combat arena instead part of Disney Quest 2.0) All rolled into 1 the ultimate experience

everything i explained is already includes the water parks and more option in one THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!

Last edited:

EOD K9

disney needs 2 people one that is creative and the other business it could be amazing like the eisner era
At one point I believe the company had a brother duo. One guy was creative and his brother was the behind the scenes guy. Makes me wonder what happened to them.

Wilbret

with the nba experience going out of business could we see something that can grab all kinds of guests

in DisneyQuest 2.0? Somehow relaunch it? Disney already has some arcades but only restricted to hotels.

Where Disney already has a Dave and Busters/Round1 and thats DisneyQuests.

I think DisneyQuest 2.0 should be an arcade and restaurant chain worldwide maybe revamp some of its

old and retired IPs with unreal engine?
I'm hoping for a huge Dave & Buster's, I think it would be amazing there.

Deathmournex

Original Poster
I'm hoping for a huge Dave & Buster's, I think it would be amazing there.
its the same concept of dave and busters merged with a water park (indoors/outdoors?),

NBA Experience + Nerf Combat Arena + DisneyQuest + A Brand new Water Park (something we haven't discovered yet

maybe a water park based off of all IPS?) , perhaps a new resort with it? = DisneyQuest 2.0 Resort & Spa?

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
I visited Disney Springs in November 2019 two separate times during my trip. On the first DS visit, I had to look inside to see if it was open because I saw no one going in or coming out. Second trip, I didn’t bother looking when I saw no in/out activity.

Club Cooloholic

Well NBA City at Uni never seemed busy so this doesn't surprise me. I think a sports themed space could have worked, the old ESPN Zones with arcades seemed to do well. But...I think Meow Wolf would be the perfect thing for the space. This would make the springs a destination not just for food. Went to the one in Vegas and it was packed and they had all.kinds of other things there...it's possible the space isn't big enough.

Cmdr_Crimson

i mean there's already typhoon lagoon and blizzard beach. For DisneyQuest 2.0 reintroduced to rival round1, dave & busters.

Similar to Dave & Busters, and Round1

DisneyQuest 2.0 its own bowling, arcade, restaurant chain in one.

Merging the NBA Experience & DisneyQuest as one = DisneyQuest 2.0

Offer bowling alleys, arcade games, karaoke, and billiards,

DisneyQuest2.0 offers a variety of items and indoor/outdoor activities

such as batting cages, basketball, volleyball, tennis, driving range, etc

offer a variety of bowling, karaoke, video game arcade cabinets and redemption games,

billiards, darts, and ping pong while serving a variety of food and beverages simultaneously.

OH WAIT! I have this crazy idea that may just work

might bring back the eisner era

(a NBA Experience, Water Parks, a multi-entertainment facility,

its own "laser tag" but its a nerf combat arena instead part of Disney Quest 2.0) All rolled into 1 the ultimate experience

everything i explained is already includes the water parks and more option in one THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!
In lamens terms...A Bar-Cade...

Heppenheimer

Disney was reluctant to spend the kind of money that would have kept Disney Quest updated and fresh even before the pandemic. Not a chance sonething like this ever happens under Chapek. He'd certainly rather rent the space and let a 3rd party absorb the costs of development, construction and operation.

Disney Magic outsourced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom