Disneyland To Open Sept. 16th?

Askimosita

In the Parks
Yes
How? They just blocked the tram pathway, and converted it to a walkway.

This was further evidenced by the fact that there are signs saying “reservations required for park entry” as well as health and safety signs now along the route. Not sure how they are going to do it with ADA. I wonder if they’ll start renting the scooters before this point... oh what a headache.

Mac Tonight

Newsom being Newsom.
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 11.15.30 AM.png

(btw, it goes without saying, but this is fake.)

cmwade77

This was further evidenced by the fact that there are signs saying “reservations required for park entry” as well as health and safety signs now along the route. Not sure how they are going to do it with ADA. I wonder if they’ll start renting the scooters before this point... oh what a headache.
As I said, there is a backstage route that can be used, I just hope they are going to do so. But rentals before this point would work as well.

Darkbeer1

>>There have been no reports of COVID-19 outbreaks at the 20 largest amusement parks in the United States as California theme parks continue to await reopening guidelines from the state after six months of coronavirus closures.

No COVID-19 outbreaks have been reported at Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Six Flags, Legoland and Cedar Fair parks in Florida, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Virginia and Michigan, according to state health agencies and theme park officials.<<

oceanbreeze77

>>There have been no reports of COVID-19 outbreaks at the 20 largest amusement parks in the United States as California theme parks continue to await reopening guidelines from the state after six months of coronavirus closures.

No COVID-19 outbreaks have been reported at Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, Six Flags, Legoland and Cedar Fair parks in Florida, Texas, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, Virginia and Michigan, according to state health agencies and theme park officials.<<
anyone with a brain and basic understanding of business knows why theres no "reported" outbreaks....

el_super

Ugg right? That rundown of all the open theme parks and states that OC Register ran yesterday was 100% Fake News. Why do they even bother to talk to state and county health departments? Real news comes from Twitter, Reddit and Insta.

It's a gross misrepresentation to suggest that the parks haven't caused spread, when it can't be proven or disproven. We do not have adequate contact tracing in place to make a determination where someone caught a virus. Specifically the article (not citing any actual figures) indicated that there had not been any outbreak attributed to Disney, without clarifying how big an outbreak would be. If you think no one at Disney has been exposed to, or contracted COVID, you would be absolutely mistaken.

And if you are actually open to contrary evidence, I would suggest reading up on the infection rates immediately surrounding the resort areas (both in Anaheim and Buena Park) which still far exceed the qualification for the red category that Orange County has been moved into. In fact the zip code that Disneyland resides in, has a positivity rate of 7.8% and a case rate of 6.4.

jerryp49

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom