• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

wityblack

I love all the Eric Tan posters. All the new posters in Epcot and the stylized ones from California Adventure.
1618256580619.png

Brer Oswald

View attachment 548817

Alright, now someone needs to photoshop it to make it look like the classic Fantsyland posters.

Animaniac93-98

yensidtlaw1969

In the Parks
No
It does feel pretty low-rent.

Brownie points to the first fanboy to make it 10 times better with only 20 minutes in photoshop.

The voiceover in that video really is bad. Disney can't get anyone better to do their Tiktoks?

EDIT: Oops, sorry @chadwpalm! I thought I was replying to the genuine Poster, I didn't realize the Queen was an add you did! In that case, you win the Brownie points.

raven24

No cmon it’s pretty terrible. They have so many good artists that could have done something better in their sleep between Disney animation all the free lance artists they hire for Wonderground.
I really don’t think it’s terrible. I still don’t like it though. They absolutely could have and should have done better.

CraftyFox

View attachment 548817

The funky gradient colors they’ve added to the character’s skin looks really tacky honestly. It looks like 2000’s Disney fan-art IMHO.

Animaniac93-98

Here's the Florida version:

1618449791229.png

On one hand, I like how the title looks without the word "scary" and the font rearranged and made larger.

But in the context of 1980s WDW it makes no sense. Almost none of the imagery shown on the poster is relevant to that version. Even the Witch with the boulder is wrong because she used a giant jewel instead, and you certainly didn't "meet" Snow White.

Brer Panther

Here's the Florida version:

View attachment 548891

On one hand, I like how the title looks without the word "scary" and the font rearranged and made larger.

But in the context of 1980s WDW it makes no sense. Almost none of the imagery shown on the poster is relevant to that version. Even the Witch with the boulder is wrong because she used a giant jewel instead, and you certainly didn't "meet" Snow White.
In the words of Flik, this, my friends, is false advertising.

BasiltheBatLord

I think I've said this before but it is genuinely kind of amazing how Tokyo Disneyland is becoming a time capsule of Disneyland when it was better.

It has original Snow White, PotC with no PC changes at all, the best version of HM worldwide, un-edited Country Bears and Splash Mountain (arguably the best version).

Wonder how long that will last, if it does.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom