Disneyland to customers: Visit us now! Ahora! That means NOW! Please?

fctiger

This has been my take all along too. I also believe that A whole ton of Star Wars nerds are already Disneyland nerds and already have annual passes. So it’s not exactly bringing a whole new market to DL.

Yeah I agree. And I include myself as the example. If they were only building this land in WDW then I would've definitely made a special visit to see it this year there (and I haven't been to WDW in over a decade). But because they also built one just 30 mins from me, then there is no reason to make a special trip, but I definitely would've done it. Maybe not the first month or until ROTR at least opened but no doubt I would've went. I imagine tons of people are in that same boat, especially if it will save you one or two thousand dollars to see the one nearest you or already have APs for.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Selfishly, this is good news for me. 6/22 may be a good day after all. Especially since it’s a Saturday and Deluxe APs and lower are blacked out. Not to mention the fact that if someone is going to buy a day ticket to DL, they re most likely not going to do it two days before SWL opens unless they are in the know and want to enjoy a pleasant day at DL with low crowds.

Sorry @shortstop i just don’t want to wait 2 hours for the Falcon. Lol

Anyway, If anyone is looking for a great day to go to DL, 6/22 may be a really good one unless of course they make some changes before then.
Hmm, should I book a hotel..... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

BubbaQuest

It could be people are waiting for a ‘new’ Star Wars ride? ;)

That's me. No way I'm paying a few hundred bucks now, just to pay another few hundred dollars when RotR opens.

I assumed GE would be manageable with the reservation system, but where did all the APer's go in the rest of the park? Deluxe is still usable during the week right? Where did all those 5pm gate crashers go?

Does anyone know if the new "Flex" passes are able to get into the park (non-GE reservation required).

mickEblu

That's me. No way I'm paying a few hundred bucks now, just to pay another few hundred dollars when RotR opens.

I assumed GE would be manageable with the reservation system, but where did all the APer's go in the rest of the park? Deluxe is still usable during the week right? Where did all those 5pm gate crashers go?

Does anyone know if the new "Flex" passes are able to get into the park (non-GE reservation required).

They are. Good question.

Yes flex passes are able to get in so long as reservations are available.

BubbaQuest

Yes flex passes are able to get in so long as reservations are available.

But how far in advance do you have to reserve? Can you reserve same day/late day?

I'm wondering if people with the new Flex passes aren't casually showing up later in the day like many of the old APers.

mickEblu

But how far in advance do you have to reserve? Can you reserve same day/late day?

I'm wondering if people with the new Flex passes aren't casually showing up later in the day like many of the old APers.

You can reserve same day but have the ability to reserve 30 days out. Only 2 reservations can be active at the same time but you can book another one midnight the day after you use the first of two.

mickEblu

I’d imagine their aren’t enough Flex pass holders yet to make any real difference in the crowds.

britain

It could be people are waiting for a ‘new’ Star Wars ride? ;)

I put off scheduling our trip until we heard that RotR is opening vaguely "later this year". So, we're going in late July since that's most convenient for kids out of school, etc. But if we could have scheduled it in Sept or Oct, we would have.

(I suppose we could have waited until the holidays, but that's just too long to wait to see Disneyland again!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom