Disneyland Texas (COMPLETED)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I got 1/3 right. Let's see...OOH,ooh, ooh, was it Dumbo, Mickey Mouse and one of the Gummie Bears? Disney Warrior, did I get it right?
Didn’t you already post something like this already? Please hold your horses, please don’t bombard me with posts asking me what you got right. You will find out eventually, I will not reveal anything until that day, so please be patient with me guys, alright?
(Also i’m sorry if I’m acting mean here, waiting is very important)

MickeyMouse10

Right across from it is Alice Through the Looking Glass, which is a new original attraction for Disneyland Texas that is a trackless dark ride themed to the book version’s sequel (and not the 2016 live action movie, this is also inspired by SW Wilson/Ideal Buildout).

I like the idea of making an original attraction, this way it isn't something we've seen before. Variety is afterall the spice of life.

Thank God it isn't the Live Action version either. I can't stand those versions of Alice. Everything looks so fake looking in it. Plus it won't stand the test of time the way the animated and book versions will.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
The wait is over!

Fantasy Kingdom, Part 4 (final part)
46EC7CE4-C8EA-4975-BAB2-9D7B59AE606E.jpeg

Hurrah, Hurrah, we finally made it to the final part of Fantasy Kingdom, and it is the fantasy fairgrounds!
Right as we walk into the gates separating it from the castle courtyard and enchanted forest, we are greeted with food carts that sell popcorn, peanuts, and pretzels as well as the sight of rides!
The first ride we come across is Dumbo: the Flying Elephant, which is a classic Disney spinner ride. To the right of dumbo is Great Goofini’s Barnstormer, which is a kiddie roller coaster ride made by Vekoma.
On the other side of the fairground are three large tents set up, each with their own experiences. The tent across from Barnstormer is Mickey’s Madcap Circus, which is a new original dark ride themed around Mickey Mouse running his own circus, and of course it gets crazy! The middle tent features a combined circus restaurant with a gift shop named Circus Delights, which is a table service that serves classic American food with a zany twist, and it is also a character meal. In the last tent, which is the tent across from Dumbo, is another dark ride, Robin Hood‘s Merry Journey, which you may remember from the one sentence comp, (it was where I got my first gold medal), well, it was also intended to be a part of Disneyland Texas (it was the other furry object hint), anyways, it is a dark ride that also lets you shoot arrows at targets. Unlike Magic Kingdom in Orlando, this circus themed land does not have a train station, the train’s second stop will be in the next land that we will be visiting,
Tomorrow City. (I also edited the Wild Lagoon post to add the train station, which I forgot about back in November).

Anyways, in the next part, we will be entering Tomorrow City, the exciting land of the future. Of course, comments and feedback are allowed.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
The wait is over!

Fantasy Kingdom, Part 4 (final part)
View attachment 606612

Hurrah, Hurrah, we finally made it to the final part of Fantasy Kingdom, and it is the fantasy fairgrounds!
Right as we walk into the gates separating it from the castle courtyard and enchanted forest, we are greeted with food carts that sell popcorn, peanuts, and pretzels as well as the sight of rides!
The first ride we come across is Dumbo: the Flying Elephant, which is a classic Disney spinner ride. To the right of dumbo is Great Goofini’s Barnstormer, which is a kiddie roller coaster ride made by Vekoma.
On the other side of the fairground are three large tents set up, each with their own experiences. The tent across from Barnstormer is Mickey’s Madcap Circus, which is a new original dark ride themed around Mickey Mouse running his own circus, and of course it gets crazy! The middle tent features a combined circus restaurant with a gift shop named Circus Delights, which is a table service that serves classic American food with a zany twist, and it is also a character meal. In the last tent, which is the tent across from Dumbo, is another dark ride, Robin Hood‘s Merry Journey, which you may remember from the one sentence comp, (it was where I got my first gold medal), well, it was also intended to be a part of Disneyland Texas (it was the other furry object hint), anyways, it is a dark ride that also lets you shoot arrows at targets. Unlike Magic Kingdom in Orlando, this circus themed land does not have a train station, the train’s second stop will be in the next land that we will be visiting,
Tomorrow City. (I also edited the Wild Lagoon post to add the train station, which I forgot about back in November).

Anyways, in the next part, we will be entering Tomorrow City, the exciting land of the future. Of course, comments and feedback are allowed.

You forgot Casey Jr. Circus Train ride.

The Lochness Monsta

I've always thought that Mickey doesn't belong in a Circus section. I know he's been in many shorts with a Circus theming, but a land with him and it doesn't seem right.

Just like I wouldn't want to see him in Tomorrowland, even though he's probably done multiple Space related shorts.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Tomorrow City
0BCAA10C-98F4-4EA3-9851-E673F0E552B7.jpeg

As you walk through the gates that separate Hollywood Boulevard from Tomorrow City, you are suddenly whisked away into the future. The first attraction you see is Star Jets, which is the equivalent to Astro Orbitor. Flying above you is a version of the transportation of the future, the PeopleMover, but we will get to that later. There is a big food restaurant where you can dine with aliens to the left of you (toward the gate to Fantasy Kingdom), named SciFi Canteen. Across from that restaurant is a thrilling track ride/roller coaster named Wreck it Ralph: Sugar Rush Speedway, to help ease in the transition to/from Fantasy Kingdom (it is also a modern version of Autopia).

Happy early Christmas! Just wanted to get something out quickly, next time we will explore the rest of this land. Comments and feedback are welcome, of course.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Merry Christmas

I gotta stay up late tonight. This year I will see Santa and trap him. I've got a nice booby trap setup next to the cookies and coke. You know the fatboy can't help, but stop and have a treat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom