Disneyland Project/Rumor Tracker [BETA, need your feedback!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJ

Put this on your tracker - a new fireworks show is coming in 2019. I don't have any details to share other than that it's not IP-specific (like a Star Wars or Pixar show).
Can you say if it'll be big-budget like Remember/Disneyland Forever or smaller-scale in the way of Magical? Just so that I can temper my expectations accordingly.

BasiltheBatLord

Original Poster
I'm happy to provide inspiration. But, I really didn't give '''permission''' because permission isn't mine to give. I gave encouragement. Good job. 👍

Keep in mind that a single post has an upper limit of how much text it can hold. When I hit that limit on the first version of the WDW tracker, I started a new thread with the info broken up into separate posts. @The Mom was nice enough to lock the old thread and re-pin the new. You may want to do that when this is out of the chaotic 'beta' and in a more stable form.

And speaking of moderators, don't be afraid to report posts that get off topic or want to discuss the rumors here rather than in their appropriate thread; otherwise, this will become a thousand page talk-about-everything thread.
Thanks. I meant to reserve a post or two after the OP when I posted this but stupidly forgot. Maybe it's worth making a new thread for the "1.0" version just to be safe.

I was planning on instituting a strict non-off topic policy in here once I feel like this is worthy enough to come out of "beta". Will probably give the thread a few more days for people to give any feedback.

Last edited:

BasiltheBatLord

Original Poster
No comments over the weekend and I think this is pretty well finished so I'm going to ask either @The Mom or @wdwmagic to please lock this thread so I can make a new one with a couple reserved posts. Once the new thread opens up there will be a stricter off-topic post policy. Thanks all for your feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom