Disneyland Paris

markymark

Originally posted by Tom Morrow

Uh... Its just you. Disneyland Paris is in NO WAY better than WDW anyway.

I agree - although as a park on it's own, DLP MK is better than WDW (IMO). I am not talking about the standard of the cm's or anything else, it's just that i think the park itself takes all that is wonderful from wdw MK and improves on it.

Spocky

Originally posted by tenchu
How long do you reckon it takes to explore DLP? I'm kinda hoping to make a trip this summer, but trying to keep to a tightish budget.

I think, with WDS included, you need at least 4 days to explore.
Are you plannig to stay in a resorthotel or a hotel outside the resort?

Domboy

I was at DLP for NYE and the park look good from what we could see

Will have to try and pop over for a few days

its good to see DLP getting more rides and parks - but prefer the sunshine and smiles which you get at Florida

NowInc

I can easily say that DLP is a much "better" park than the WDW version of the magic kingdom....I mean..yes...the Florida parks are very cool..but DLP is so damn pretty. The ENTIRE park is like walking thru a work of art...and the rides arent too shabby either ;)

Domboy

You are true NowInc :)

however - the staff at DLP seem less happy than in Florida - but then again I think thats a culture kinda think :(

It was lovely over NYE but so very cold - but that actually added to the magic.

the fireworks on NYE were invisable because of the cold and low cloud - but was nice drinking Champagne on Main Street adn dancing to YMCA!

anyhow - this is totally away from the tread of the message - so sorry guys :drevil:

sue.clark

definitely possible to do dlp in one day, but 2-3 days is obviously better. with the new disney studios opening any day now right next door, maybe you'de just better go for a minimuk of2-3 days.

DisneyGirL :)

I was at DLP 2 years ago also!
In July.

We finished the whole park in one day! and ride on some attractions more then 1 time!
But we bought a 2 days passport.

It's more fun!

And also you can hang out in park without worring that you won't finish it!!

HAVE FUN! :D

Originally posted by Domboy
You are true NowInc :)

however - the staff at DLP seem less happy than in Florida - but then again I think thats a culture kinda think :(

It was lovely over NYE but so very cold - but that actually added to the magic.

the fireworks on NYE were invisable because of the cold and low cloud - but was nice drinking Champagne on Main Street adn dancing to YMCA!

anyhow - this is totally away from the tread of the message - so sorry guys :drevil:

Well, we've been at WDW the last two years for NYE. NYE 2000 was freezing -- like in the 30s. Clear but way too cold. Last year was a little better, but still chilly -- I'd say the low 50s at midnight.

Personally, after three NYE's at WDW, I think I've ruled out going back for it. I'd rather go the week after when NO ONE is there!

So can anyone answer this for me: What can I expect the weather to be like at DLP the first week of June?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom