Rumor Disneyland Paris Project/Rumor Tracker

Gusey

Original Poster
By “nothing new” does that mean not even confirmation of Lion King?
Lion King is being kept back for D23. If we receive anything next week, it'll be concept art for the new Theater District, Studio 1 and/or Tangled Spinner. We may get a Space Mountain announcement, but that is purely a maybe at the moment based on the event poster featuring Space Mountain

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Thanks! The link now goes to his fuller post, which is good.

But talking of that, do you or @MisterPenguin know if he’s saying he’s heard it will be 2 E-ticket rides and the ones in the running are Soaring, Indy (I assume he means the AK Indy ride) or RotR? Or is he just giving examples of what it could be? I can’t decide how to read it.
You can track him down and ask him. He's bubbling with deets at the moment. :D

DisneyDean97

Thanks! The link now goes to his fuller post, which is good.

But talking of that, do you or @MisterPenguin know if he’s saying he’s heard it will be 2 E-ticket rides and the ones in the running are Soaring, Indy (I assume he means the AK Indy ride) or RotR? Or is he just giving examples of what it could be? I can’t decide how to read it.
I always thought adding an Indy EMV was a no brainer for DLP, it would be fitting for Tony Baxter's park to get one of his most iconic rides ;)

cjkeating

Lion King is being kept back for D23. If we receive anything next week, it'll be concept art for the new Theater District, Studio 1 and/or Tangled Spinner. We may get a Space Mountain announcement, but that is purely a maybe at the moment based on the event poster featuring Space Mountain
I agree. I expect new concept art that will reflect the end state of what the park will look like the day Frozen opens. We haven't had an updated overall concept art since the announcement in 2018(?)

If we get anything new it will be Space Mountain. I'm forming a prayer circle if anyone wants to join.

Bernswss

I agree. I expect new concept art that will reflect the end state of what the park will look like the day Frozen opens. We haven't had an updated overall concept art since the announcement in 2018(?)

If we get anything new it will be Space Mountain. I'm forming a prayer circle if anyone wants to join.
Count me in that prayer circle. I feel like with the upcoming eclipse, the Moon is trying to tells us something.

Gusey

Original Poster
Updated with all the information from today, welcome to Disney Adventure World:
1712930995799.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom