Disneyland Paris on Travel Channel

MyNameisStitch

Original Poster
Theres a special tonight about Disneyland Paris on the Travel Channel. I think its an old one but i'm not sure. Comes on at 6:00 pm Central.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I know I love these Travel Channel specials, even if they are repeats. :)

-DGJ

islandbeachnut

Thanks for the "heads up"

Cool! I love watching those too, and I've never seen the one on Disneyland Paris. I can't wait to see it! *Doing a happy dance*

dolbyman

don't be sad .. all travel channel specials are on Disney-central .. for free ..

so feel free to grab those :wave:

and don't miss the video series by martin ... almost 3h's packet with DLP videos and facts :sohappy:

Scooter

I missed the 1st 15 minutes of it because it started at 5:00PM Central time..not 6PM :mad:

But at least I saw most of it..and it was very good. :)

MyNameisStitch

Original Poster
Scooter said:
I missed the 1st 15 minutes of it because it started at 5:00PM Central time..not 6PM :mad:

But at least I saw most of it..and it was very good. :)

I'm sorry for the mis-information. I had my timer set up and missed it completely. I'll download it from Dolbyman. Sorry again. :(

-DGJ

tazhughes

Confused about Wild Bills meal

I watched that show last night and I was a little confused. That Wild Bill Dinner show, is it Disney or not? It seemed liek it was a Disney show, but they also said right outside of teh park.

I was just thinking that it would be a nice addition to WDW, anybody know anything more?

venooch333

Yer it is in Disney, i saw it went i went about 10 years ago when i was 5! Its an ok show but the food wasn't to my liking :brick: I believe the show was held in one of the hotels but im not 100% on that! Hope this helps :wave:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Buffalo Bills is in a purpose built theatre in the Disney Village - between the parks and the resort hotels. Very much Disney, and on property. Kind of like La Nuba in WDW in relation to the resort as a whole.

tazhughes

Now I realize that there are similar dinner shows around Orlando, including the New Dolly Parton one, but does anybody else think that this dinner show could have a place in WDW. The obvious choice would be over by the campground, but I was thinking maybe in Frontierland, or even better in Animal Kingdom when they finally build a North America section, this could be an anchor to that section along with a Brother Bear log flume style ride. This would allow them to have the Buffalo out on teh range for guests to see during the day prior to the dinner/show.

CaptainMichael

tazhughes said:
Now I realize that there are similar dinner shows around Orlando, including the New Dolly Parton one, but does anybody else think that this dinner show could have a place in WDW. The obvious choice would be over by the campground, but I was thinking maybe in Frontierland, or even better in Animal Kingdom when they finally build a North America section, this could be an anchor to that section along with a Brother Bear log flume style ride. This would allow them to have the Buffalo out on teh range for guests to see during the day prior to the dinner/show.

Walt Disney World does have a dinner show at the campground. It's called the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. In fact, we're going there during Senior Trip!

gboiler1

I saw the show yesterday. They didn't show as many attractions as I would have liked but interesting bits on the Indiana Jones coaster and their version of Space Mountain based on "From the Earth to the Moon".

The Buffalo Bill show was interesting but maybe better in Paris than in the U.S. where it's not entirely impossible to find something similar, although a redo of Buffalo Bill's show might be interesting.

As for a North America land in AK? I'm not sure about that one. What I like about AK is it gives us something a little different than we find in North America.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom