Disneyland Opening to Out-of-State Guests after June 15

EPCOT-O.G.

Original Poster

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I can quote a few people who have said that "Disney doesn't provide information in advance" or "They don't blog these kind of changes, they just change their website unnoticed". But I'll keep my mouth shut. 🤐

Both of these changes are good news in regard to moving in the direction of going back to normal.

gerarar

Premium Member
My friend (he’s out of state) asked me if they will be checking vaccination proof upon entering the parks. I’ve read the blog announcement and just about everything else and all I could find is that it’s recommended to be vaccinated or get a negative Covid test prior coming to DL as per CA guidelines.

So am I correct to say that DL will indeed not be checking any vaccination proof?

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Same here! Interesting they haven’t opened up late June much in light of this announcement.
Everything after June 15th opened wide up after Newsome's announcement last Friday. Every day in June from the 15th on had availability for both parks. By Monday it was essentially back to the state it is in now.

Allowing out-of-state visitors doesn't change the capacity they are setting for the parks, at least for the rest of June, it's just opening up eligibility to everyone.

Figments Friend

It's official official

YAAASSS !!!

About ******i'n' time !!
I am so back, baby....!

🤩

-

DCBaker

Premium Member
My friend (he’s out of state) asked me if they will be checking vaccination proof upon entering the parks. I’ve read the blog announcement and just about everything else and all I could find is that it’s recommended to be vaccinated or get a negative Covid test prior coming to DL as per CA guidelines.

So am I correct to say that DL will indeed not be checking any vaccination proof?

They will not be checking.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

1622068873273.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom