Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

ToTBellHop

So once you get to 1.00 it's your turn. It randomly moves you up a bit every so often. You start seeing less than an hour at around 0.80. You are getting close! Also 8:06am I'm pretty sure just means when they started the event, but I could be wrong.
Interesting. I’m on an iPad so can’t check that.

wityblack

Some people are giving away their extra browser pages on the Reddit Disneyland discord, if you send me a message I can give you a link to the discord, and you can try your luck. .67 is pretty close so I'd say within the next couple of hours but I can't be sure.

milordsloth

So once you get to 1.00 it's your turn. It randomly moves you up a bit every so often. You start seeing less than an hour at around 0.80. You are getting close! Also 8:06am I'm pretty sure just means when they started the event, but I could be wrong.
So after this many hours and at 0.22 now, hopefully I get up to 1 before the weekend at this pace haha

DrAlice

I'm just guessing here but assuming UTC is coordinated universal time, currently UTC is 11:36PM April 15:

11:36 PM
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

So UTC":"2021-04-16T02:00:10.3491912 would be about 7 PM.
Awww... Thanks. I didn't notice the UTC. Welp, guess I'll get back to YouTube work. ;)

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Unfortunately, at least on my end, you still get stuck in the chaotic queue when trying to link said tickets to your Disneyland account.
I had said this above, but I'll reiterate:

I bought a 2-day parkhopper from UndercoverTourist at about 8:50am this morning. I got the e-ticket in my email less than a minute later. I opened my Disneyland app, logged into my account, and scanned the barcode linking my ticket to my account.

When the time finally came at 2:20pm to reserve my days, I was directed to the page and my ticket was already linked there. Also, about when I had 2 minutes left on my countdown I opened up another tab and made sure I was logged into my account so that there would be no issues there. Your account will auto-logout after a certain amount of time.

The transaction ran smoothly. There is no need to fear purchasing your tix from UT and linking them to your account via the app.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Some people are giving away their extra browser pages on the Reddit Disneyland discord, if you send me a message I can give you a link to the discord, and you can try your luck. .67 is pretty close so I'd say within the next couple of hours but I can't be sure.
I noticed when you click your queue ID it allows you to save the page to the clipboard. Is this what is being given away?

wityblack

I noticed when you click your queue ID it allows you to save the page to the clipboard. Is this what is being given away?
Some people share the link, some the ID, either works. They have the way to get to the page using only the ID in the park-news discord channel.

CaptinEO

I had said this above, but I'll reiterate:

I bought a 2-day parkhopper from UndercoverTourist at about 8:50am this morning. I got the e-ticket in my email less than a minute later. I opened my Disneyland app, logged into my account, and scanned the barcode linking my ticket to my account.

When the time finally came at 2:20pm to reserve my days, I was directed to the page and my ticket was already linked there. Also, about when I had 2 minutes left on my countdown I opened up another tab and made sure I was logged into my account so that there would be no issues there. Your account will auto-logout after a certain amount of time.

The transaction ran smoothly. There is no need to fear purchasing your tix from UT and linking them to your account via the app.
Same here.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
View attachment 549160
1618532702014.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom