Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Well, at least it isn't just me. But, seriously, now what?

I've chosen several random dates now. All lead to that page.

Guess it is time to admit defeat.
Open a new tab and go to the Disney site and verify you're still logged in, then try again.

Emmanuel

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 7.20.37 PM.png

Map was fixed to account for Merced being in purple when the tiers updated this week. As of this week, no counties are in purple!

Californian Elitist

I salute everyone going through this.

I think I'm going to wait until the initial excitement levels off and/or when the park is more fully operating.

While a part of me would go to Disneyland tomorrow if I could, and if I was local I would absoutely dive into the ticket queue, as a non-local tickets are expensive and given that, I may as well wait until things are closer to the way they were before.
I feel the same and I live 35+ minutes away from the DLR. I'm happily holding out for now, as I'm in no rush and don't want to go through this.

waltography

Reservation availability updates 13 hours in...
  • For 1 park per day tickets:
    • Disneyland is completely booked opening weekend and every Saturday through May 29.
    • DCA is completely booked Friday and Saturday of Avengers Campus opening weekend.
  • For parkhopper tickets:
    • Disneyland is completely booked as a starting park opening weekend and every Saturday through May 15.
    • DCA still has reservations available for all dates at this time.
Process notwithstanding, not bad availability for Day 1 of the reservations being free to all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom