Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
check.jpg

mickEblu

I'm basing it on the assumption it'll mirror WDW's park hopping system where they really only count your starting park towards capacity - so there's the off chance a park can hit capacity even if you're able to park hop.

It's all a theoretical since I don't think it's happened at WDW yet, but with Avengers Campus being a big draw it might create some weird situations.

Gotcha. Well hopefully since they re selling park hoppers they ll allow people to park hop.

ToTBellHop

If you just want tickets and will come back later, consider undercover tourist. I just went there and had tickets within 3 minutes. Saved $90, too. Now I’ll have to link them to my account, a process which also has a queue. LOL. But that queue is back to “more than an hour”!

Last edited:

waltography

Update: If you can speak Spanish, change the website language to Spanish and you can buy tickets directly on the website without the queue. Haven't gone though the process myself because I used a third party vendor (thanks Captn EO!) but it looks like it works the same way.

Reservation queue is still a thing though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom