Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

DrAlice

The travel agent just told me that Disney's ticket system is backed up and that's why I haven't gotten mine yet. Nice job screwing over travel agents, Disney.

Why do I feel like Disney keeps making the same mistakes over and over again? It's not like they didn't just go through this with WDW, right?

CaptinEO

Ever see the Southpark episode Cartman Land. He closes off his themepark and it makes demand go UP! Guess it's true!

Everyone wants what they can't have.

shotinfilm

I was also in a waiting room with "over an hour" to go. But went on my phone and turned on the VPN and kept changing the state and spammed the ticket site. Finally "1 minute" popped up. Have my tickets and reservations!

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I was also in a waiting room with "over an hour" to go. But went on my phone and turned on the VPN and kept changing the state and spammed the ticket site. Finally "1 minute" popped up. Have my tickets and reservations!
Did you clear cache or cookies in between each attempt?

Disney Analyst

Suggestion for anyone stuck in queue, try opening a private browser (incognito mode etc) and join the queue on that.

You may just get in quickly while your normal browser waits.

ETA: but I just tried from Canada and got an hour wait for tickets, so maybe that one poster just got lucky...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom