• Disneyland Victoria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • British Columbia Disneyland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjparker17

Original Poster
It looks good, but I would suggest keeping Ursula, and adding Dr.Faciler in the villains just a suggestion.
I did really consider it and I might add them into it (as then it links the Princess segment with the Villains segment) however if I did add them, it would just be a water fountain projection of them speaking briefly.

Evilgidgit

I did really consider it and I might add them into it (as then it links the Princess segment with the Villains segment) however if I did add them, it would just be a water fountain projection of them speaking briefly.

This sounds weird coming from me, but I feel less villains, the better. The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Ursula, and Chernabog worked quite well.

jjparker17

Original Poster
This sounds weird coming from me, but I feel less villains, the better. The Evil Queen, Maleficent, Ursula, and Chernabog worked quite well.
That's what I thought. It personally always irritated me that so many villains were included but for no real reason. Like we would get a montage of loads of villains saying one line each but there was no explanation why and it just took up time.

Twilight_Roxas

As for Ursula back in the 90s there use to be a animatronic Ursula with the mist projections playing the scene, but the animatronic was removed something about age or breaking down.

jjparker17

Original Poster
As for Ursula back in the 90s there use to be a animatronic Ursula with the mist projections playing the scene, but the animatronic was removed something about age or breaking down.
Yeah I know and it was really cool but again I just don't see the point of her being in the show. It should be as streamlined as possible in terms of the storyline.

Nutso4Disney

In the Parks
No
I am loving this idea. I don't really know how this would fly on the western area of Canada due to the proximity of Disneyland California, but a Disneyland Canada located in Toronto if they had the space would really only have Canada's Wonderland to compete with and that is fine. I especially love the ideas you have come up for the park. Everyone speaks of the weather issue and if you really think about it the winter is a few months in the year. People can survive the cold and if it snows maybe they can build some sort of heated system underground that melts the snow quick . :) You have Florida that has to deal with the hurricanes every year and extreme heat and California as well with the extreme heat. So I don't see that as that much of an issue. Plus the remainder of the year the weather would be great.

jjparker17

Original Poster
I am loving this idea. I don't really know how this would fly on the western area of Canada due to the proximity of Disneyland California, but a Disneyland Canada located in Toronto if they had the space would really only have Canada's Wonderland to compete with and that is fine. I especially love the ideas you have come up for the park. Everyone speaks of the weather issue and if you really think about it the winter is a few months in the year. People can survive the cold and if it snows maybe they can build some sort of heated system underground that melts the snow quick . :) You have Florida that has to deal with the hurricanes every year and extreme heat and California as well with the extreme heat. So I don't see that as that much of an issue. Plus the remainder of the year the weather would be great.
Hey, so glad you have recently discovered my thread! I'm sure you have already seen my various conversations with people about why I chose where I did and how that wasn't really my main focus, it was more of an after thought as my parks could be put anywhere, I just wanted to show my ideas. Can't wait for you to see what is coming soon.

jjparker17

Original Poster
Toontown
Enter the hometown of Mickey and his friends, with colourful buildings and zany rides that are fun for the whole family.

Overall.jpg

My version of this land would be very similar to the Toontown in Tokyo Disneyland however with a few minor differences. There will be no Jolly Trolley but there will be a lot of new attractions and locations which I will talk about below.

Mickey's Car Toon Spin.png

Mickey's Car Toon Spin
Enter the El Capitoon Theatre for the premiere of Mickey’s new film ‘The Perfect Day’. The whole gang is taking a leisurely drive in their colourful cars but plot twist—you get to go, too! Climb aboard a runaway roadster and embark on a whirlwind ride through a world where the rules of physics don’t apply. Prepare for unexpected twists and slapstick gags at every turn, as Mickey tries to save the day.
(Think Runaway Railway meets Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin meets Fast and Furious Supercharged)

Donald's Super Splash Rafts.png

Donald's Super Splash Rafts
Get set for spectacular splashes and lots of silliness. Huey, Dewey and Louie have taken over Toon Lake with hundreds of water cannons and hoses to provoke Donald's famous temper. Hold on tight as you brave your way through these raging rapids. You'll laugh. You'll scream. You'll get really, really wet.
(Think Popeye’s Bilge Rat Barges meets Aqualab)

Goofy's Sky School.png

Goofy's Sky School
Climb aboard your flight-training vehicle and learn to fly the Goofy way on this wacky roller coaster ride up, down and all around. Ascend to the top of a wooden observation tower. Then, brace yourself as you swoop through the busy barnyard, darting and soaring before “landing” safely during the grand finale.

Houses.png

Houses
Take a tour of your favourite characters homes as they invite you to explore and play. These walkthroughs include Mickey’s House, Minnie’s House, Donald’s Boat, Daisy’s House, Goofy’s House and Chip and Dale’s Treehouse. (Daisy's House may not look exactly like how it looks in the cartoons, I just included it so you could see a potential colour scheme)

House of Mouse.png

House of Mouse
The best table service restaurant in this land is the House of Mouse from the hit television series. Get seated at one of the many table or booths and enjoy classic cartoons up on the giant screen.

Dining.png

The Acorn Club, Pop-A-Lot Popcorn, Daisy's Diner and Clarabelle's Ice Cream
Inspired by the location from the Two Chips and a Miss short, the Acorn Club is a small table service restaurant serving healthy meals with Clarice singing in the background. Another dining location is Daisy’s Diner, a pastel counter service diner with a fun retro menu including the Hot Diggity Dog. Finally, Clarabelle serves the most wonderful variety of flavours of ice cream in both cones and cups.

Shops.png

Minnie's Bowtique, Oswald's Gas Station and McDuck Department Store
If you are looking for the latest fashion (dots will always be in) or the best pair of Minnie Ears, then look no further than Minnie’s Bowtique. This store is the best place to pick up any Mickey and Friends merchandise. Oswald’s Gas Station offers more vintage clothing and toys of classic cartoon characters such as Oswald himself. On the other hand, if you want merchandise based on the recent Ducktales series, visit McDuck Department Store where Scrooge is profiting off his family’s celebrity status by selling a variety of products.

Gag Factory and Other.png

The Gag Factory
Alternatively, there is the Gag Factory if you want more generic merchandise and clothing. Other buildings in Toontown include City Hall (where characters arrive from), the Post Office and Clock Cleaners headquarters.

Characters.png

Meet and Greets
Speaking of characters, in Toontown you will find Donald at his boat and Goofy with his son Max at his home. Additionally, Scrooge meets outside of his store whilst Clarabelle keeps an eye on her ice cream business alongside Horace. At Goofy’s Sky School, you may be able to get a picture and autograph from famous pilot Launchpad McQuack. Finally, Oswald and Ortensia meet at Oswald’s Gas Station.
OVERVIEW
Attractions
Mickey’s Car Toon Spin
Donald’s Super Splash Rafts
Goofy’s Sky School

Dining
House of Mouse
The Acorn Club
Daisy’s Diner
Clarabelle's Ice Cream
Pop-A-Lot Popcorn

Shops
Minnie’s Bowtique
Oswald’s Gas Station
McDuck Department Store
The Gag Factory

Characters
Donald
Goofy and Max
Scrooge
Launchpad
Clarabelle and Horace
Oswald and Ortensia

Last edited:

Twisted Ballerina

In the Parks
No
Brilliant ideas!!!! Being from Vancouver I love them even more. :) I truly believe a Disney park within Canada would be wonderful and help the economy. Anything Disney seems to have its name to it especially a theme park seems to attract many visitors from other countries which than means people spending money in our country. So from that point of view I love your ideas.

jjparker17

Original Poster
Brilliant ideas!!!! Being from Vancouver I love them even more. :) I truly believe a Disney park within Canada would be wonderful and help the economy. Anything Disney seems to have its name to it especially a theme park seems to attract many visitors from other countries which than means people spending money in our country. So from that point of view I love your ideas.
Thank you so much!

Twilight_Roxas

Because as a suggestion having two different Halloween events in the park on separate nights one for kids & parents to trick or treat along with it’s maze, shows, m&g, and fireworks while the other for teens & adults with scarezones, mazes, and scare actors.

jjparker17

Original Poster
Because as a suggestion having two different Halloween events in the park on separate nights one for kids & parents to trick or treat along with it’s maze, shows, m&g, and fireworks while the other for teens & adults with scarezones, mazes, and scare actors.
That may or may not be coming...

jjparker17

Original Poster
Muppet Studios
Enter the Muppets’ film studio where you get to go behind the scenes of their movies and visit famous locations from their history.

Muppets Studios.jpg

It’s time to play the music, it’s time to light the lights! Anything can happen at Muppet Studios, a mini-land inspired by The Muppets.

The Great Muppet Movie Tour.png

The Great Muppet Movie Tour
Board a tram and go on a trip to various movie sets to see the Muppets shooting their upcoming projects such as Pigs in Space and Cowboy Time. However, in classic Muppet style, things go terribly wrong causing explosions, floods, blackouts and more.
(Think Backlot Tour meets Disaster meets The Great Muppet Movie Ride)

Rainbow Connection River Run.png

Rainbow Connection River Run
Drop into a whimsical world filled with classic characters and songs on this thrilling log-flume adventure. Gently drift through a colourful swamp along with Kermit and his friends as they find the Rainbow Connection. Then hang on to your hats—this delightful musical cruise ends in an exciting 5-story splashdown!

Muppet Mobile Lab.jpg

Muppet Mobile Labs
Join Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his assistant, Beaker, as they pilot a science-lab vehicle through the land, interacting with guests and deploying special effects such as foggers, confetti cannons and spray jets.

Electric Mayhem World Tour.jpg

Electric Mayhem: World Tour
On an outdoor stage, Dr Teeth and The Electric Mayhem return home from their tour to perform the most rockin’ 10 minute show ever!

Dining.png

PizzeRizzo, Økėÿ Døkęÿ Kitchen and Regal Eagle Smokehouse
At PizzeRizzo, stop on by for pizza, a meatball sub or antipasto salad at this friendly neighborhood joint run by Rizzo or visit The Swedish Chef’s kitchen where chaos always ensues. If you are feeling patriotic, join Sam the Eagle in a salute to barbecue, celebrating the regions of American backyard barbecue and craft beers.

Muppet Studios Store.png

Muppet Studio Store
Discover all the Muppets merchandise you could imagine at this fun, paint-splatted shop.
OVERVIEW
Attractions
The Great Muppet Movie Tour
Rainbow Connection River Run (Has anyone got some name suggestions?)

Entertainment
Muppet Mobile Labs
Electric Mayhem: World Tour

Dining
PizzeRizzo
Økėÿ Døkęÿ Kitchen
Regal Eagle Smokehouse

Shops
Muppet Studios Store

Last edited:

jjparker17

Original Poster
Pixar Place
Enter the unique worlds of various Pixar films, from Toy Story to Inside Out all combined into one land.

Pixar Place 2.jpg

This land is split into 5 smaller sections with a central hub area with the Pixar ball on the ground (as inspired by the video game above). I originally wanted to have a complete mix of films however I felt that considering the rest of the park was super immersive, it would be weird to not have this land be the same.

Toy Story.png

Slinky Dog Dash
Andy’s assembled his Mega Coaster Play Kit—and Slinky Dog is taking you on a wild ride. Slinky Dog’s springy coils stretch to the limit as you bend around curves, zoom up hills and drop back down.

Woody’s Roundup
It’s time to dance! Pick your pony and board its cart as the ponies enjoy a square dance, swinging their carts—with you inside—to the sound of finger-snapping, hoof-tappin’ melodies.

Green Army Drum Corps.jpg

Green Army Men Drum Corps
This talented band of drummers is sure to entertain guests of all ages with their high-energy performances and awe-inspiring drum sequences.

8d6b7aa31ddef5702ccb619958d07f75407392aa.jpg

Monsters Inc: Ride and Go Seek
Mike, Sulley and lots of other monsters are playing a special game of hide-and-go-seek and you're invited to join them. As you travel through the the streets of Monstropolis, use your flashlight to "find" the hidden monsters.

Crush's Coaster.jpg

Crush’s Coaster
After taking in the Sydney Harbour scenery, board a turtle shell and sit tight as the strong East Australian Current churns you up and sends you spiralling around the ocean.

Incredibles.png

The Incredibles Super Showcase
Join the Incredibles in what starts as a showcase of their powers but soon becomes a mad dash to catch Jack-Jack as he wreaks havoc throughout the city in this exhilarating chase!
(Think Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man meets Incredicoaster)

Inside Out Train of Thought.jpg

Inside Out: Train of Thought
Board the Train of Thought with Joy, Sadness and the other emotions as you travel from the Headquarters to different part of Riley’s mind, trying to make sure her day runs smoothly.
(Think Runaway Railway meets Journey to Imagination)

Dining.png

Toy Box Cafe, Frozone's Snow Cones, The Laugh Floor and Pizza Planet Food Truck
For dining, there is The Laugh Floor, a counter service like Cosmic Rays, where guest can enjoy their food whilst watching monsters perform stand up comedy. Another counter service in the land is the Toy Box Café where guests can pick from three kiosks themed to Buzz Lightyear, Mr Potato Head and Lotso. For quick bites, the Pizza Planet Food Truck serves pizza obviously and Frozone’s Snow Cones sells snow cones obviously.

Shops.png

Al's Toy Barn, Monsters Inc Company Store, Super Style, Marine Life Gifts and Bing Bong's Sweet Stuff
In terms of shopping, the biggest store is Al’s Toy Barn, selling toy versions of all your favourite Pixar characters. In addition, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff sells bags of colourful confectionary and Super Style, inspired by Edna Mode, has the latest in fashion. There is also Marine Life Gifts and the Monsters Inc Company Store which have generic merchandise themed around their respective films.

Characters.png

Meet and Greets
In Andy’s Backyard, Buzz Lightyear meets at a location themed after Star Command whilst Bo Peep meets outside Woody’s Roundup. In Metroville, Mr and Mrs Incredible similarly meet outside of their attraction whilst guests can meet the famous fashion designer Edna Mode at the Mode Experience. In Monstropolis, Sulley meets guests and in Long Term Memory, Joy and Sadness can be found.
OVERVIEW
Attractions

Slinky Dog Dash
Woody's Roundup
Monsters Inc: Ride and Go Seek
Crush's Coaster
The Incredibles Super Showcase
Inside Out: Train of Thought

Entertainment
Green Army Drum Corps

Dining
Toy Box Cafe
The Laugh Floor
Frozone's Snow Cones
Pizza Planet Food Truck

Shops
Al's Toy Barn
Monsters Inc Company Store
Super Style
Marine Life Gifts
Bing Bong's Sweet Stuff

Characters
Buzz Lightyear
Bo Peep
Mr and Mrs Incredible
Edna Mode
Sulley
Joy and Sadness

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom