Disney

CaptainAmerica

Doesn't it seem that school gets out earlier and earlier every year?

IN SUMMER!

thomas998

I'm betting the only way you get 50% of the people going is if you look at people that live in Orlando... It might not even be true once you expand to the whole state of Florida... I know several people that live in Florida and have never been and probably never will go, it just isn't something they would want to do.... If you ask a question like this on a Disney forum you'll likely get lots of responses from people that love Disney and think everyone else must feel the same way which is big mistake...

Last edited by a moderator:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I think we can all agree that unless we are able to poll everybody on earth, we'll never have an exact number. And by the time we finish polling, millions will have died, millions will be born, and millions who hadn't been to WDW when the poll started may have been by the time it ends, so it would go on forever. Or until WDW no longer exists. ;)
And don't forget people like us who have been tens or hundreds of times. We skew the attendance statistics something awful.

bethymouse

All I know is that Disney promotes Florida residents discounts quite a bit! Perhaps that means that most Florida residents are not the ones visiting WDW!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom