Disney Y.E.S.

Chernabog

Original Poster
Hey everyone. I just got accepted for an internship with the Disney Y.E.S. program (www.disneyyes.com) that starts in January and runs till June. This internship is my final requirment before I graduate (only took 6 years). Anyway, I am very excited and was wondeing if any of you have any experiance either going through one of the programs with a school or ever worked there or known someone who has. I'm super excited to go and just wanted a little insight from some people.
Thanks in advance!:wave:

LongballMG

Since I worked at One Man's Dream and Drawn to Animation I worked with Y.E.S. almost every day.

OMD- They come in at 8am, go through the black and white section only, then leave to go to...

Animation- See one of the real artists, not the ops cast, do the DTA show... and the go to the Animation Academy where the same artist teaches them to draw Mickey Mouse.

They then go to a classroom or something b/c they disappear for a while.

Midday it's back to OMD for a detailed look at the color section only.

Then they disappear again and then the last thing they do is come back to OMD to watch the film

More than 85% of the time the groups never actually make it to the film showing leading me to believe it is optional.

Hope I helped...

Mike

BTW- These programs are called Production Arts and Sciences and Disney's Animation Magic.

col

i dont know anything about it but i just wanted to say congrats and well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! :sohappy: That sounds like a lot of fun and right up your alley!

I'm stll waiting for an answer on my internship.....I should get a letter sometime this week.

Heather

Chernabog

Original Poster
Thanks for the info Longball MG. And thanks for the support col and... i'm glad to see you on here Heather :wave: . I haven't heard anything yet about any of you guys college program stuff yet either. As soon as hear I'll let you know Heather!:sohappy: Hopefully we can hang out together next semester!:)

Chernabog said:
Thanks for the info Longball MG. And thanks for the support col and... i'm glad to see you on here Heather :wave: . I haven't heard anything yet about any of you guys college program stuff yet either. As soon as hear I'll let you know Heather!:sohappy: Hopefully we can hang out together next semester!:)

Yay!! That would be AWESOME!! I just got the letter today!!!! :sohappy: I'm in Quick Service F&B. Did you do that on one of your many internships *envious!* or were you just in entertainment? Thanks for all of your help and encouragement!!

Heather

P.S. My parents say that I have to wait to see if UGA accepted my transfer application and, if so, go there for at least a semester before I do a WDWCP internship. I wouldn't mind if UGA said I had to wait another semester (I only have 29 completed hours instead of 30)... I wanna go to DISNEYWORLD! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom