Disney World Themed Nursey

corgipaz

Original Poster
Hi everyone,

We are expecting our second child in July and have decided to decorate his nursery in a Disney World theme. I have looked online but haven't seen anything really for ideas. So, to help me come up with ideas I knew that this website would be a good source.

The main thought that I have had are, enlarge pictures or drawings of the iconic structures on each wall. I have some pictures but nothing special but figured I could find some online to buy or something.

Any feedback or help would be wonderful. THANKS!

chevymalibumn

Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I have been giving a lot of thought about this very thing recently. There are 4 parks with 4 iconic structures. Castle, SSE, Tree of life, I dont like the hat so perhaps earful tower?

Most rooms have 4 walls. Maybe one on each with a border to connect them all?

sublimesting

Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I have been giving a lot of thought about this very thing recently. There are 4 parks with 4 iconic structures. Castle, SSE, Tree of life, I dont like the hat so perhaps earful tower?

Most rooms have 4 walls. Maybe one on each with a border to connect them all?

Congratulations!!!!!

We just had a baby and I had a thread about this a few months ago. We wanted to room to have multiple Disney styles (not just Tinkerbell and not just Mickey or Pooh, etc.) and look uncluttered and that was the hard part - blending the styles. So here's what I did:

I have Tinkerbell fairies stickies I got at Home Deport on the closet doors. A tinkerbell clock. A Mickey Mouse lamp. We ordered a very plush and comfy rug on Amazon with mICKEY AND pLUTO. tHERE IS A pOOH AND FRIENDS LIGHT SWITCH. Some character snow globes (that we'll have to remove when she gets old enough to dash them to the ground). We went to the Disney store and bought a plushie of Pinocchio, Minnie Mouse, baby Pluto, Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Eeyore, Tigger, Fairy Godmother, and Baloo. They are scattered all over the room. But our best idea was this:

We did 4 puzzles from James Coleman and put the glue/sealant on them and framed them. They are really classy looking:

The puzzles really make the room.

I have a nightlight that changes multiple colors that the baby loves and we have a stereo that plays Disney music 24/7.

Hope that helps. I can say it takes some doing to get the right blend but its worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom