News Disney World theme park tickets increase in price for 2025

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wow...I don' know how "families" can afford going to Disney with these prices...let's see what the prices will be when Universal opens it's new parks...

Probably charge (for day-tickets) as much as Disney. Maybe even more for access to all the 'newness.'

Of course, one-three day tickets comparisons breakdown for a week-long stay, as Disney day-tickets become increasingly discounted for each extra day.

1709145896799.png

Eric Graham

Wendy's was founded here and their corporate HQ is still just a short drive from my house. It was neat to see him out and about... he owned a tiny island on the lake closest to us, and we'd see him and his family frequently while boating. My high school girlfriend actually won their contest to serve as "Wendy" for a year, donning the blue and white striped jumper, red yarn wig, and painted-on freckles to visit hospitals, and other childrens' facilities. Before you ask, yes she got to take the outfit home with her.

Maybe its the proximity, but at least here Wendy's is still a little better than other fast food. Their burger patties are especially great, and they're the only chain using whole fat mayonnaise. Terrible for you, but good times.

In any event.... they were *quick* to walk back the dynamic pricing suggestion, which means at least some corporations are able to see the forest through the trees.
Quite honestly, Ive always liked the story of Wendy's from The Food That Built America. And how they have a foundation for the adoption of children. Great company. And the meat is always fresh and flame broiled also. ...

crispy

So you are wasting time on a message board about a vacation destination that you're not going to and haven't gone to in years? I wish I had that much free time on my hands
I love Disney World just like everyone here. I went to the parks every year for 15 plus years. Some of my best memories with my kids are from those parks. I care about what happens to the parks. I can't, however, in good conscience spend money at the parks right now. It may be silly to you, but I want things to turn around.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
No, somebody enters the line and their meal is on the menu board for 8.99 and while they’re standing there, it shoots up to 9.49…you don’t think someone’s going to file a lawsuit?? I’m not saying they’ll be successful but they’ll certainly try…
That already hit the S-can
So you are wasting time on a message board about a vacation destination that you're not going to and haven't gone to in years? I wish I had that much free time on my hands
Maybe they’re a fan…and have some dignity…and don’t make excuses for bad things to preserve their own vanity?

Drdcm

The calculus of admission does indeed change dramatically when you add in rooms as part of the package.

Disney resorts are indeed very much overpriced. Even the Moderates are out of my budget.
I want to stay at the poly so bad, but that ship has sailed I think. I don’t think I can ever justify the expense… and we can afford it.

I sometimes wonder what their target demo is for the deluxe resorts… they’re ridiculously expensive.

Smiley/OCD

I'm no legal expert, but as long as no transaction was made and/or quote, they can inflate prices as much as they can while you wait in line. I'm sure it's as easy as placing a simple sign somewhere stating when and how much prices raise.

I don't think the parks would do such a thing, the system is already designed to spread demand over time instead of everyone showing up within the same time window, which is essentially the main point of this.
You are ultimately correct, but HORRIBLE optics…ask Bud Lite…
Agree or disagree, BAD optics…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I want to stay at the poly so bad, but that ship has sailed I think. I don’t think I can ever justify the expense… and we can afford it.

I sometimes wonder what their target demo is for the deluxe resorts… they’re ridiculously expensive.
I have it booked for the end of May…but the problem is nobody under my roof seems to want to go…

Yeah…Disney has some problems for sure

Mark Dunne

But you get a free day swimming 😂😂😂😂what a joke this lot is, they simply cannot give there fans anything without slapping them in the face, sorry but this really cheeses me off, get Bob Iger out of there , we need new blood running the Disney corporation, yes it’s always been expensive, but the day after announcing a free pool day, they throw this in , people are struggling to make ends meet , people need a belief that there dreams of visiting WDW are a reality, and not going to wipe there hard savings out, please please at D23 do not cheer this lot when they enter the stage , they do not deserve there place in this kingdom. I’m sorry for this, our beloved Disney community, but I’m mad at this lot . You know the most ridiculous part, I’ll return , because we love the cast members , and Community that makes it special , but we have a voice! And thanks to WDWmagic we can use it👍

bpiper

Quite honestly, Ive always liked the story of Wendy's from The Food That Built America. And how they have a foundation for the adoption of children. Great company. And the meat is always fresh and flame broiled also. ...

Wendy's cooks the patties on a grill, its Burger king that does the flame broiled thing. But they add seasonings to the meat to enhance that flame broiling.

Lilofan

Wendy's cooks the patties on a grill, its Burger king that does the flame broiled thing. But they add seasonings to the meat to enhance that flame broiling.
Back in the day I manned the BK grill. We took the frozen parties from the box and put them on the rotating flame broil grill no seasonings included.

Lilofan

But you get a free day swimming 😂😂😂😂what a joke this lot is, they simply cannot give there fans anything without slapping them in the face, sorry but this really cheeses me off, get Bob Iger out of there , we need new blood running the Disney corporation, yes it’s always been expensive, but the day after announcing a free pool day, they throw this in , people are struggling to make ends meet , people need a belief that there dreams of visiting WDW are a reality, and not going to wipe there hard savings out, please please at D23 do not cheer this lot when they enter the stage , they do not deserve there place in this kingdom. I’m sorry for this, our beloved Disney community, but I’m mad at this lot . You know the most ridiculous part, I’ll return , because we love the cast members , and Community that makes it special , but we have a voice! And thanks to WDWmagic we can use it👍
The only time a CEO ( Eisner ) at Disney gave into public outcry was when Disney America was planned and ready to be built in Northern VA. The locals fought the mouse and won. The park never happened.

Smiley/OCD

My wife and my cardiologist don’t like it, but I’m a White Castle boy…best FF mozzarella sticks, good fries and the burgers…sliders, ‘cause they slide goin’ in and they slide goin’…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom