Disney World: The Game

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Got Em! :D
games.jpg

Double points for having the dreamcast version!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
mcmagic.us is a server on Minecraft... A 1-to-1 EXACT replica of the ENTIIIRE Walt Disney World resort for you to explore, ride rides and everything! It's AWESOME! It also includes an audio pack you download that activates on rides and such. They literally hire volunteers on their websites from people who play minecraft to re-create rides or become cast member and characters throughout the park and everything.

tumblr_njwusmyXNF1reqp7co2_1280.png

tumblr_njwusmyXNF1reqp7co1_1280.png

Screen-Shot-2013-05-09-at-11.46.28-AM.png

That takes dedication

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Weirdest one out of the group has to be the Game Boy Color Version..The only thing that's interesting is the 8bit musical version of actual Disney Attraction music being used...Like this one for using Test Track's Original Music..

This is just for comparison to that...

I almost like the 8bit better lol

KLinder7

Didn't they also announce a mobile game that's almost like roller coaster tycoon but in Disney World? Wonder how that will be.

Arthur Wellesley

Not related to the parks, but on the same subject. Does anybody remember World Of Illusions starring Mickey & Donald? That was an old Sega favorite of mine.

The Mighty Tim

I'm pretty sure this was a package option once. We had a copy, and I think it was one of like 5 or 6 things each member on the package could choose from. Think one of the other options was a copy of a photo print, maybe even one of the ones they did with Roger Rabbit at DHS.

It was a package option once. That's how we got it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom