Disney World: The Game

dig311dug

Original Poster
disneyvideogame_marketing.jpg

...would be pretty sweet.

redsfan4life

Still have this game loved it just been years since I played it I was up to 85% done when I had to restart it . I always hated the levels when you had to collect the 30 coins in 3 minutes I think

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
It's been done and it's an awesome game...
Disney%20World%20Quest%20-%20Magical%20Racing%20Tour%20[U]%20[SLUS-01106]-front.jpg

Also released for PC, Dreamcast and Game Boy Color....
Interesting. Chip 'n Dale are in their Rescue Ranger outfits. I thought they didn't wear those in the parks that often, so why would they be wearing them on the cover of a game based on the parks?

RScottyL

They need to come out with something like this again! Unfortunately, I never got this and wanted it when i was younger!

Maybe a cross between Grand Theft Auto and this, where you can just walk around the park and do anything!

Or you could do little tasks or something!

Obviously not kill or hurt anybody in the game!

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
disneyvideogame_marketing.jpg

...would be pretty sweet.

mcmagic.us is a server on Minecraft... A 1-to-1 EXACT replica of the ENTIIIRE Walt Disney World resort for you to explore, ride rides and everything! It's AWESOME! It also includes an audio pack you download that activates on rides and such. They literally hire volunteers on their websites from people who play minecraft to re-create rides or become cast member and characters throughout the park and everything.

tumblr_njwusmyXNF1reqp7co2_1280.png

tumblr_njwusmyXNF1reqp7co1_1280.png

Screen-Shot-2013-05-09-at-11.46.28-AM.png

dig311dug

Original Poster
mcmagic.us is a server on Minecraft... A 1-to-1 EXACT replica of the ENTIIIRE Walt Disney World resort for you to explore, ride rides and everything! It's AWESOME! It also includes an audio pack you download that activates on rides and such. They literally hire volunteers on their websites from people who play minecraft to re-create rides or become cast member and characters throughout the park and everything.

tumblr_njwusmyXNF1reqp7co2_1280.png

tumblr_njwusmyXNF1reqp7co1_1280.png

Screen-Shot-2013-05-09-at-11.46.28-AM.png

that is....
incredible.

Cmdr_Crimson

They need to come out with something like this again! Unfortunately, I never got this and wanted it when i was younger!

Maybe a cross between Grand Theft Auto and this, where you can just walk around the park and do anything!

Or you could do little tasks or something!

Obviously not kill or hurt anybody in the game!

That would be Toy Box mode in Disney Infinity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom