Disney World "Paws" Merch???

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Is there anywhere online I can find this stuff? Do I even have the name right? Im talking about the pet supplies they sell like dog bandanas, leashes, food bowls, and whatever else...

WDW Lover

disney-dog-bowl-40016679119.jpg

http://www.magicalmountain.net/emporiumDetail.asp?inventoryID=825#disney-product

6e19_1.JPG

http://www.relivethemagic.com/pd-on...t-disney-world-exclusive.cfm?RID=11266&TID=47

K2889Z0001M

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp...N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=50901&Nu=p_productID

NadieMasK2

Unfortunately it seems Disney is cutting back on their quantity of pet items. We were disappointed on our recent trip to see that the store in DTD devoted to pets has been largely taken over by generic parks stuff with only a small wall section left for the pets. I couldn't believe it. It's one of our favorite places to shop. They no longer had any pet beds of any kind. Very sad. :(

DivineMadness7

Count me as disappointed too. I always liked the cute dog stuff they had and then on my most recent trip, my first one when I actually HAD a dog to buy the stuff for, I was very disappointed with the selection.

bterrier22

could not even find shirts in different sizes for my girls. very dissapointed that store was not there last year either. got very cute shirts in previous years. ended up getting matching collars as last resort.

krankenstein

If you have an idea about what you are looking for, you can call WDW mail order at [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif]407-363-6200. They will be glad to help you...and take your money! :animwink:
[/FONT]

PeoplemoverTTA

Unfortunately it seems Disney is cutting back on their quantity of pet items. We were disappointed on our recent trip to see that the store in DTD devoted to pets has been largely taken over by generic parks stuff with only a small wall section left for the pets. I couldn't believe it. It's one of our favorite places to shop. They no longer had any pet beds of any kind. Very sad. :(

My family was also very disappointed to notice the lack of pet merchandise, particularly compared to 2004-2005, when they really seemed to be expanding the line (they also had different high-end brand pet items in the DTD store when it first opened, including beds, like you mentioned, and picture frames, among other things).

In particular, the cat items have really been cut back. I was able to get some of the disgusting-smelling liver treats half off on my last trip (my cats LOVE them), plus a light-up Cheshire Cat toy for like $1.

I really wish they would come up with new items for cats.

aeillill

In particular, the cat items have really been cut back. I was able to get some of the disgusting-smelling liver treats half off on my last trip (my cats LOVE them), plus a light-up Cheshire Cat toy for like $1.

I really wish they would come up with new items for cats.

As far back as I can remember there never has been a lot of love for cat items. Which as always really disappointed me since until last year I've always had only cats.

NadieMasK2

I really hope DisneyTails is not another unique store going the way of the dinosaur. I like WoD, but it's all the unique shops that make DTD interesting, like Art of Disney, the Christmas shop, and DisneyTails. Please don't do to DTD what you did to Main Street USA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom