Disney World NY

RunForestRun

I'd ditch Tom Sawyers Island, it's not a relevant section anymore. I love the story, but it seems like a waste, especially with a new park. I think you could do some kind of different island.

Snow Queen 83

I'd ditch Tom Sawyers Island, it's not a relevant section anymore. I love the story, but it seems like a waste, especially with a new park. I think you could do some kind of different island.

I agree, I've never been over there even though I've been going to Disney World for over 30 years.

Frankenstein79

I'd love to see an indoors version of a Disney park.

They could really control the temperature and elements. The structure would have to be massive, but it could have solar panels on the roof to help with electricity costs.

It has been done before in the area. So I don't see any reason why Disney couldn't do it. I think there's a Nickelodeon version of the concept somewhere in the Northeast.

Goofy Ninja

Fantasyland definitely needs work in Florida. This New York version and even Disneyland's version make it look bad. I think it needs dark rides badly.

oogie boogie man

Tomorrowland is my sore spot. What the frig is monsters and classic cars doing in a world of tomorrow?

I never got the appeal of the speedway. Especially for fat people like myself who don't want to be out in the sun. I try to avoid it, I'd get back to the beginning with a sweat filled vehicle. It would look like someone had filled up a bath.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom