News Disney World now offers character-inspired makeovers for all ages

spock8113

Maybe I will check this out if they offer a Grumpy makeover. :D
Are you kidding??? This fits me to a tee!

For the kids, why not. Adults......maybe over 21, eeeehhhhh......
Been to MNSSHP (Halloween) and that (the adults) can be a bit scary, kinda like a real Star Wars Cantina scenes (too many).
If this is how you want to have fun, don't let me stop you 'cause it's YOUR vacation.

J. D.

Some would find it fun to dress up in their latex sex kitten kostume. Fun has an effect.

As for this, as usual I'm fairly liberal, I'm fine with anybody showing up naked with Avatar bodypaint, or in Tarzan loin cloth, or fresh out of these adult Bibbidy Boppidy Boo boutiques. But the parks do change in character because of guests' attires. Compare, again, thousands of guests suddenly showing up naked in alien sex kitten costumes. (Because fun!)

More character-centric, more communal, more see-and-be-seen, more a Disney for adults imitating the kids rather than kids imitating adults (WDW went from a place where kids can drive a car to adults who can have facepaint), more focused on the guest himself rather than the park. (At some point, guests changed from taking pictures of the parks to pictures of themselves)

I do prefer this over the tendency to dress like a clown, especially when going to the MK. At least some care is made to look good. I also prefer Disney bounding or Dapper Days.
Who hurt you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom