• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Announcement Disney World Dining and FastPass+ Reservation Calculator

working fine on Firefox 49.0.1 at this end. Are you still having problems?
No, but I must have some javascripting disabled or something. When I click on the date box nothing comes up. It allows me to enter a date, but no calendar popup to select. Then if I just enter a date, it doesn't do anything (maybe wrong date format). I whole-heartedly believe it's my fault.

I am Timmy

Awesome!! This tool will be so handy! Thank you so much!
I am still using it obsessively - just came upon my dining res. on June 13th that I had been watching for almost 6 mo! Up at the crack of dawn (3 am for me) four days in a row (1st time for first 10 days, then one each for the rest of my vac. days) and got all the dining I wanted!! All because I knew exactly when to do it (because I checked at least 150 times prior to make sure). This calculator is the best! And I'm gonna do it again for my fast passes! See, I have that to check on repeatedly until October, in case I forget, or think it was an illusion. This really helps to constantly feel like you have something to look forward to. Thanks WDWMagic!