Announcement Disney World Dining and FastPass+ Reservation Calculator

KordovaJD

working fine on Firefox 49.0.1 at this end. Are you still having problems?

No, but I must have some javascripting disabled or something. When I click on the date box nothing comes up. It allows me to enter a date, but no calendar popup to select. Then if I just enter a date, it doesn't do anything (maybe wrong date format). I whole-heartedly believe it's my fault.

Upvote 0

ShawnKuntz

upload_2017-4-4_23-11-23.png

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

Awesome!! This tool will be so handy! Thank you so much!
I am still using it obsessively - just came upon my dining res. on June 13th that I had been watching for almost 6 mo! Up at the crack of dawn (3 am for me) four days in a row (1st time for first 10 days, then one each for the rest of my vac. days) and got all the dining I wanted!! All because I knew exactly when to do it (because I checked at least 150 times prior to make sure). This calculator is the best! And I'm gonna do it again for my fast passes! See, I have that to check on repeatedly until October, in case I forget, or think it was an illusion. This really helps to constantly feel like you have something to look forward to. Thanks WDWMagic!

Upvote 0

JillC LI

I was just playing with this and I noticed that it tells me I can make my ADRS starting at 7am. You might want to update this to say 7am by phone but 6am online.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom