Disney World Checks

sbkline

Original Poster
I know this isn't the right forum, but I couldn't find a suitable forum for this question. So I figure the mods will re-direct it to where it needs to go. Basically, I just wondered if anyone has a link to a website where I can get Walt Disney World checks for my checkbook.

Cynderella

sbkline said:
I know this isn't the right forum, but I couldn't find a suitable forum for this question. So I figure the mods will re-direct it to where it needs to go. Basically, I just wondered if anyone has a link to a website where I can get Walt Disney World checks for my checkbook.

You can go to Deluxe.com or checksunlimited.com - both have Disney checks tho they aren't specifically Walt Disney World they are more Disney character checks.

8<:-)

We've done checks unlimited and they are good. Just remember you must give them all your personal information (including your checking/savings account number and routing number...for the checks) so if you are concerned about that kind of stuff you might want to just use regular bank issued checks.

It took about 3-4 weeks overall til we got em.

-thedisneycast

disneyracefan

i have socerer mickey checks and i ordered them right through my bank comes with a cool cover and everything. just go to your bank and ask about what checks they have to offer.

Cynderella

disneyracefan said:
i have socerer mickey checks and i ordered them right through my bank comes with a cool cover and everything. just go to your bank and ask about what checks they have to offer.

Yeah that's true too, that's where I first got my Disney checks was through my bank. So if you dont want to give your personal info over the internet you could go to your bank.

maelstrom

I have princess checks (Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White) and I got them from Checks Unlimited. They have a Tinker Bell set now, but I won't need any more checks for a long time.

Ciciwoowoo

maelstrom said:
I have princess checks (Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Snow White) and I got them from Checks Unlimited. They have a Tinker Bell set now, but I won't need any more checks for a long time.

I've got the princess checks too! My neighbor girl loves to look at them.

mrerk

Premium Member
We used to have an account at SunTrust. At that time they were the official bank of WDW (ie: had all the ATM's resortwide, had a real working branch on Main St in the MK) The checks we had were 2 designs: a day view of Cinderella Castle and a night view of Cinderella Castle. AFAIK they were the only ones allowed to use that check. I don't recall any other WDW choices.

Nicole

I have princess checks too (that will teach my husband to deploy with the Army!) and I found them by googling "Disney checks". I'm sure you could do the same for "Star Wars checks" or whatever kind of checks you want.

I don't write near as many checks anymore as I used to though, so I don't get to share my princess checks as often.

Tigggrl

A friend of mine has Disney checks, she has them thru her bank. Just a tip, she rarely writes checks anymore, as she does her banking on line. But she lives in a really good neighborhood, but she had her mail stolen from her mailbox, and there was a check written to her lawn man. The check was taken, altered, and cashed for 850.00!
They resolved it, as the check was cashed at another bank, but they told her this tip....Write your checks in Gel pen. That way the ink can not be altered or changed.

supapampam

dxer07002 said:
I been looking for star wars themed checks but unable to locate them... Anyone have any ideas?

Checkunlimited.com used to have them also, I had Stars for awhile then got Disney Classic movies which have lasted me a couple of years since I write maybe 10 checks a year. Online payments have taken over!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom