Disney worker deported to Haiti for murder!!!!!!!!!

Brewski

I swear i think he took my family to downtown disney from old key west last march he was really nice, we complimented him.

BuzzLite_Fran

Original Poster
CLEMSONTIGGER,
you said"""""""It is so in vogue to look at these behaviors of a handful per year as being an indication of things going downhill?

This is about as fair as a Michael Moore movie (but at least he admits his bias)"""""

im not sure what you meant by these comments...surely youre notg implying that im somehow bias about something. or that im glorifying the incident. the truth of the matter is i saw the story on another site and thought some might find it interesting like i did. and if you would have looked at my profile you would see that in fact i am a police officer so i know full well man's in justice to fellow man close up each and every day......
have a magical day!!!!
__________________ :wave:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
a background check in this country can hardly do any good finding out a persons history in a 3rd world country lacking modern recordkeeping.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Not Personal

"im not sure what you meant by these comments...surely youre notg implying that im somehow bias about something. or that im glorifying the incident. the truth of the matter is i saw the story on another site and thought some might find it interesting like i did. and if you would have looked at my profile you would see that in fact i am a police officer so i know full well man's in justice to fellow man close up each and every day......
have a magical day!!!!" Buzzlite Fran

Buzzlite, I did not mean for my comments to be personal, so please don't take it that way. I do however NOT think these types of stories are interesting either in the general news or particularly this site...just my personal opinion.

We all know that no population is perfect, that there are teachers, coaches, cops, children and Disney employees that are involved in criminal acts. While the news feeds on this making everyone feel that there is nowhere safe, I like to think that sites like this can dispense with the cold hard reality of life for a little while.

Not that I want to keep my head in the sand and want to go through life oblivious (although those that do often have a much better time of it), I don't need to hear of groping Tiggers, murders, other crimes and charges of Disney staff all the time. (except for multiple speed violations by Rob).

Hope this makes sense. :veryconfu

BuzzLite_Fran

Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
"im not sure what you meant by these comments...surely youre notg implying that im somehow bias about something. or that im glorifying the incident. the truth of the matter is i saw the story on another site and thought some might find it interesting like i did. and if you would have looked at my profile you would see that in fact i am a police officer so i know full well man's in justice to fellow man close up each and every day......
have a magical day!!!!" Buzzlite Fran

Buzzlite, I did not mean for my comments to be personal, so please don't take it that way. I do however NOT think these types of stories are interesting either in the general news or particularly this site...just my personal opinion.

We all know that no population is perfect, that there are teachers, coaches, cops, children and Disney employees that are involved in criminal acts. While the news feeds on this making everyone feel that there is nowhere safe, I like to think that sites like this can dispense with the cold hard reality of life for a little while.

Not that I want to keep my head in the sand and want to go through life oblivious (although those that do often have a much better time of it), I don't need to hear of groping Tiggers, murders, other crimes and charges of Disney staff all the time. (except for multiple speed violations by Rob).

Hope this makes sense. :veryconfu
well i guess the majority or others that have posted here on this thread have obviously disagreed with your opinion that the article is not interesting or that it does not belong on thisw site......on the contrary since this is a site about wdw AND HE WAS A WDW FORMER EMPLOYEE.....hummm maybe its just the rest of us but thats interesting.. but thats why we live in such a great country as the USA we can express our opinions weither right or wrong.....without fear of reprisals,,,,
by the way i did not take your opinion personal.
have a magical day!

kurros

Brewski said:
I swear i think he took my family to downtown disney from old key west last march he was really nice, we complimented him.

Sorry, but the OKW<->DTD Ferry is not run by the Watercraft division. Up until last month when Rivercruise took over it was simply an OKW recreation cast member (the folks who run the boat rentals, Hank's rental shop, etc) out of the rotation.

WDWEric

Thanks for posting some of us haven't been around that long and this post was news to a lot of people..just because you have been here a long time doesn't mean everybody has been!!

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
So, is the real problem that the new standards for background checks by the government of incoming immigrants isn't working? If so, why? Is there some sort of problem with implementation of the new homeland security bill? I know that there are some issues with some parts of the bill being implemented at local levels. People seem to think that parts of the bill go too far, therefore, don't use some of the checks. Not saying that I have first-hand knowledge of this, just passing on some things that I've heard thru various media sources. Point is, how is Disney affected by the homeland security bill, as it relates to their hiring practices?

wolf29

All of this happened pre-9/11. I'm sure it is a little more difficult to enter the US today, as opposed to then, but if someone wants to gain entry, they can. This guy had to be on the books as a Disney employee, paying taxes and such, so it is hard to fault the company here. CMs come from around the globe, so how complete can a background check be? The acts commited by this individual were heinous, but most likely he was not a threat to the public. If somebody wants to join a company to make $7 an hour, in a menial position, how deeply are you going to delve into his/hers background? In any company, it is pretty likely that more than one out of 50,000 employees has skeletons in his closet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom