Disney Worker Arrested For Child

timeman

Original Poster
A Disney worker was arrested for possession of child . He has been charged with 200 counts of possessing child ography. He explained his interest in child as a fantasy and a remedy for boredom.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/os-lk--bust-20100102,0,6275392.story

tigsmom

Numerous people in my area were arrested this past month for the same thing, if they didn't mention Disney the story wouldn't be so prominent. There are sick people all over and they work in many walks of life. Not enough bad things can happen to them IMHO.

PhotoDave219

Remember, Disney is the largest single-site employer in the United States. 50,000+ employees. Bound to be a few complete idiots in there.

EPCOT Explorer

Absolutely true. Couple this with what they are ALLOWED TO ASK in a job interview. Really - if someone doesn't have an arrest record, what is Disney supposed to do? I'm sure stuff like this disgusts them just as much as it does us - probably more so.
Very good point. They want to have nothing to do with this.

xtina72

Sadly, this is not uncommon for Disney. Maybe not necessarily cast members but pedophiles being caught in Disney bathrooms (mostly the bathrooms, why I do not know) doing their disgustingly best. Dont let your kids go in by themselves.

captainkidd

Might want to reconsider that statement. Its somewhat slanderous. Seriously.

How is it any more slanderous than other posts in this thread?

"Sadly, this is not uncommon for Disney."
"it seems like this has happened very frequently in WDW"
"It seems like once a month a cast member is getting arrested for child ."

I don't think anyone is happy about this, and no one here has any firsthand info or facts. Only info we have to go by is what is said on the news and thus posted here. I think people are just stating their opinion of how it looks. But if it makes you feel better, I'll change my wording.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom