Disney Wish

DCBaker

Premium Member
More information on the Frozen experiences on the Wish -

"Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure

Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure is Disney’s first “Frozen”-themed theatrical dining experience, and we are so excited to invite guests on the Disney Wish to the Arendelle castle for a royal engagement party for Queen Anna and Kristoff!

Picking up the story where Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” left off, Elsa and Olaf will host the celebration with catering provided by their friend Oaken’s “Hearty Party Planning Service… and Sauna” and live entertainment by “local” musicians who specialize in Nordic renditions of familiar “Frozen” songs.

Designed in the style of a theater-in-the-round, this purpose-built entertainment venue was designed to bring the story to life, with dining tables situated around a small center stage and all the theatrical bells and whistles. Invisible fiber optics embedded in the ceiling will conjure Elsa’s icy magic, and panoramic windows will magically transform from real-time ocean views to the colorful dancing lights of the Aurora Borealis.

Throughout the meal, guests will enjoy live musical performances by these beloved characters and will even get the opportunity to join the festivities with fun table crafts, hilarious sing-alongs and a grand finale that’ll have everyone in the audience on their feet. The one-of-a-kind menu for Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure combines traditional flavors and ingredients from the Nordic region with modern, family-friendly fare. Oh, and don’t forget dessert, where you can bet that one of Anna’s favorite foods – chocolate – will be on the menu!

Anna and Elsa’s Sommerhus

Disney’s Oceaneer Club on the Disney Wish will be home to Fairytale Hall, a royal trio of activity rooms where kids will become part of the story in three unique ways. One of these rooms, Anna and Elsa’s Sommerhus, will allow kids to test newfound icy powers during “Frozen Fun,” a series of gesture-based games hosted by none other than everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf! Kids can have snowball fights with friendly trolls, hunt for the mischievous Snowgies – and you never know who might stop by to join in the “Frozen” fun! "

LittleMerman

More information on the Frozen experiences on the Wish -

"Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure

Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure is Disney’s first “Frozen”-themed theatrical dining experience, and we are so excited to invite guests on the Disney Wish to the Arendelle castle for a royal engagement party for Queen Anna and Kristoff!

Picking up the story where Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” left off, Elsa and Olaf will host the celebration with catering provided by their friend Oaken’s “Hearty Party Planning Service… and Sauna” and live entertainment by “local” musicians who specialize in Nordic renditions of familiar “Frozen” songs.

Designed in the style of a theater-in-the-round, this purpose-built entertainment venue was designed to bring the story to life, with dining tables situated around a small center stage and all the theatrical bells and whistles. Invisible fiber optics embedded in the ceiling will conjure Elsa’s icy magic, and panoramic windows will magically transform from real-time ocean views to the colorful dancing lights of the Aurora Borealis.

Throughout the meal, guests will enjoy live musical performances by these beloved characters and will even get the opportunity to join the festivities with fun table crafts, hilarious sing-alongs and a grand finale that’ll have everyone in the audience on their feet. The one-of-a-kind menu for Arendelle: A Frozen Dining Adventure combines traditional flavors and ingredients from the Nordic region with modern, family-friendly fare. Oh, and don’t forget dessert, where you can bet that one of Anna’s favorite foods – chocolate – will be on the menu!

Anna and Elsa’s Sommerhus

Disney’s Oceaneer Club on the Disney Wish will be home to Fairytale Hall, a royal trio of activity rooms where kids will become part of the story in three unique ways. One of these rooms, Anna and Elsa’s Sommerhus, will allow kids to test newfound icy powers during “Frozen Fun,” a series of gesture-based games hosted by none other than everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf! Kids can have snowball fights with friendly trolls, hunt for the mischievous Snowgies – and you never know who might stop by to join in the “Frozen” fun! "

Sounds like fun!!

ToTBellHop

I was a bit more skeptical but my wife is super excited, so we booked on 7/1. I was concerned that they mentioned block-outs for the 25% FCC’s due to cancellations, but that’s only the inaugural cruise, so we kept that.

Wish I could slide into Oceaneer’s Club...

MotherofaPrincessLover

I was a bit more skeptical but my wife is super excited, so we booked on 7/1. I was concerned that they mentioned block-outs for the 25% FCC’s due to cancellations, but that’s only the inaugural cruise, so we kept that.

Wish I could slide into Oceaneer’s Club...
Do you think they'll let adults use the slide during open house hours?

IMDREW

I have never been on any cruise at all and am looking for a 3night stay on the Disney Wish next year. Can someone tell me if prices fluctuate? Or is the best deal just to book as soon as possible?

EOD K9

I’d book four nights if you can afford it. I was skeptical at first, but four is just right for a start. On a three night cruise, it’s over right when you get in your cruise groove. I’ve taken three nighters, and they go quick. On the other hand, if you are having a bad experience, three nights is over right on time.

ToTBellHop

I’d book four nights if you can afford it. I was skeptical at first, but four is just right for a start. On a three night cruise, it’s over right when you get in your cruise groove. I’ve taken three nighters, and they go quick. On the other hand, if you are having a bad experience, three nights is over right on time.
My issue is that I teach. A long weekend is just easier (doing July 1-4 next year since July 4 is a Monday).

The Colonel

I just booked the Wish for an Xmas cruise and managed to get cabin 6696. It looks huge! It's above the dining room, but I don't think that will be a problem. I've always wanted one of those wrap-around aft balconies. I'm psyched!

1624384468242.png

ChuckElias

I gotta be honest. I'm not really sure I want Ant-Man to visit me during dinner. Actually, I'm pretty sure that I don't want Ant-Man to visit me during dinner. I guess I'm gonna try it, because it's the newest ship. But this doesn't appeal to me at all, personally. (And PS -- I love the Marvel movies. Just doesn't seem like the right venue to me.)

aliceismad

Meeting characters while dining? Yes please. Ant-man is my least favorite Marvel character though. Give me Thor and Black Panther and Dr. Strange and ALL the GOTG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom