Disney Wish

StringBeanDream

Quick! Someone, dissect that video for new info. They definitely showed off some kind of blueprint.
If you pause it at 2:55/2:56 you can see there are no glass evelators, and that side of the lobby has been changed into what looks like a stage/performance area. Makes sense, the lobby parties and events have gotten more elaborate over the years.

Surferboy567

If you pause it at 2:55/2:56 you can see there are no glass evelators, and that side of the lobby has been changed into what looks like a stage/performance area. Makes sense, the lobby parties and events have gotten more elaborate over the years.
At 4:27 and 4:28, they show what I think is the outside of the Wish.

If you look at the top of the ship closely it doesn’t seem to have the tubes for the Aquaduck Slide.

I am sure their is some version of the Aquaduck on the Wish. It could also be an artists interpretation.

StringBeanDream

If you look at the top of the ship closely it doesn’t seem to have the tubes for the Aquaduck Slide.

I am sure their is some version of the Aquaduck on the Wish. It could also be an artists interpretation.
I don't think that is a drawing of the Wish because it doesn't have the extra decks on the front from the higher-resolution concepts.

SplashJacket

1619194423581.png

View from Deck 5? from the grand staircase perspective.

SplashJacket

I could be looking way too much into this but here is a thing I noticed...

Worth noting the Wish Center piece thing morphs a couple of times in the video. Maybe it means something?

Starts as Cinderella (the icon)
Morphs into Spider-Man (Marvel)
Morphs into Olaf (Frozen)
Morphs into a First Order Stormtrooper (Star Wars)
Morphs into Woody (Pixar)
Morphs into Captain Minnie (DCL)
Which then morphs into the Disney Wish logo.

Seems like very specific characters to choose. Unless, it’s meant to represent the brands that will be featured?
Currently, the Oceaneers Club on the Disney Dream and Fantasy have a Marvel, Star Wars, and Toy Story section.

And the Wonder and Fantasy both have the Frozen theater show (which is shocking good).

DAKOTADISNEY

I loved the video and the way they showcased several female Imagineers. I sent it to my daughter who is an engineering student in college as an inspiration to what kind of job she could have some day!

jme

In the instagram video posted here:

There is a ship model included (which looks 3d printed and nowhere near the quality of the ship models sold on-board.) It does appear to have some sort of structure, but it doesn't look like an Aquaduck (although it could be a limitation of the 3d print, and it includes supports instead of a floating tube.)
Some snapshots below:
View attachment 551538View attachment 551539

Surferboy567

In the instagram video posted here:

There is a ship model included (which looks 3d printed and nowhere near the quality of the ship models sold on-board.) It does appear to have some sort of structure, but it doesn't look like an Aquaduck (although it could be a limitation of the 3d print, and it includes supports instead of a floating tube.)
Some snapshots below:
View attachment 551538View attachment 551539
I hadn’t seen that. Yea that definitely looks like some kind of enclosed structure. Looks more bulky then the normal Aquaduck. Like you said that could just be the 3D Print.

I am getting more and more excited for this event.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom