Disney Wish

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
She can fit in the locks but not a full passage. Best she can do is the Agua Clara Locks into Gatun lake and then turn around. She is a little too tall to fit under the Bridge of the Americas. Magic and Wonder are the only 2 that can complete a full passage.

Wow, I would have thought the Panamax expansion would have been a fix for that.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Disney Cruise Line is sending out emails to guests booked on this week’s Maiden Voyage of the Disney Wish to share news that Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectactular will not be ready for the Maiden Voyage.

According to the email included below, Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectactular is still in rehearsals. However, Disney Seas the Adventure and The Little Mermaid, as well as other special entertainment, will be available in The Walt Disney Theatre."

joanna71985

I can't disagree with you. I'm booked on the Wish in September, and I have a feeling it'll be a one-and-done for me. While the atrium looks impressive, its also very different than the other ships. I'm totally underwhelmed by the photos I've seen of the Star Wars lounge, I can only hope that it looks better in person.

The Magic is still my favorite of the DCL ships (and it wasn't the first one that I sailed on).

I am curious to see the Wish (but I can't wait to do the Magic next year! Haven't done that ship since early 2014)

Looking forward to an insulated tote and less sling bags 😀

Me too!

ChuckElias

"Disney Cruise Line is sending out emails to guests booked on this week’s Maiden Voyage of the Disney Wish to share news that Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectactular will not be ready for the Maiden Voyage.

According to the email included below, Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectactular is still in rehearsals. However, Disney Seas the Adventure and The Little Mermaid, as well as other special entertainment, will be available in The Walt Disney Theatre."

@ScoutN might be disappointed with this news. :(

ChuckElias

Here's the insulated bag that we in April. It has shoulder straps so you can wear it like a backpack.

IMG_20220712_164207765.jpg

IMG_20220712_164145196.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom