Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I've only been through Traditions/orientation. I have my 1st runDisney training day tomorrow. From what I understand there are still a LOT of moving parts getting back to live events and wine/dine is quickly approaching.

Thanks.

And yes it is....

Expo starts 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Texas84

E-mail:

Expo Check-in Pass – Your Expo Check-in Pass for each event you are participating in will be needed at the runDisney Health and Fitness Expo to pick up your Runners Packet. Of course, your family and friends are welcome to join you at the Expo too! Your Expo Check-in Pass will be available to you on November 1 on your runDisney account.

dreamfinder

Wonder if those are charity bibs bring returned.

@dreamfinder, in all your experience, have you seen all races reopen 2 weeks before the 1st one runs?

Can't say I recall seeing that. This year has been all over the place, so not really surprised? Maybe tweaking numbers as they get closer to nailing down plans, seeing final COVID counts and the like. If some of the charities are trying to unload bibs at cost w/o fundraising, I wonder if they aren't able to return them this year? Might be some of those differences that we were speculating about back when they were slow to roll stuff out.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
One more time, 5k is back open again!
77B37205-0E43-4268-BAE3-20A791776B05.png

Demarke

Premium Member
Everything was briefly back again this morning, but currently and “for the first time in forever” (TM), the 10k is sold out in addition to the 5k.

Demarke

Premium Member
What time are the fireworks for the AfterParty evening??

When and where do we want to meet up?
I’m up for suggestions.

Somebody needs to book a big table for us all at Space 220, our $15 gift cards should just about cover the sales tax 😉 (only half joking, I would be totally down to check it out once if anybody else wants to try for a reservation, I figure it would be cheaper trying it while I’m on a solo trip instead of paying for two next time my gf joins me, haha!)

Last edited:

LAKid53

Premium Member
I’m up for suggestions.

Somebody needs to book a big table for us all at Space 220, our $15 gift cards should just about cover the sales tax 😉 (only half joking, I would be totally down to check it out once if anybody else wants to try for a reservation, I figure it would be cheaper trying it while I’m on a solo trip instead of paying for two next time my gf joins me, haha!)

There's absolutely nothing available....

However, our $15 may cover fish & chips.

Figment82

Ended up in the ER this morning with a bad case of vertigo - turns out I have an ear infection. I had an 11 mile run scheduled for tomorrow, and as much as I hate to skip it (my last long run before the half), I definitely don’t want to risk falling or injuring myself. Im accident-prone enough as it is! 😂 I’ll try to add in some more miles over the next week to make up for it.

I hope everyone else’s training is going well as we enter the final stretch!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Ended up in the ER this morning with a bad case of vertigo - turns out I have an ear infection. I had an 11 mile run scheduled for tomorrow, and as much as I hate to skip it (my last long run before the half), I definitely don’t want to risk falling or injuring myself. Im accident-prone enough as it is! 😂 I’ll try to add in some more miles over the next week to make up for it.

Hope it clears up quickly for you!

LAKid53

Premium Member

Oh, dear.

Hope your ear infection clears up quickly. Less than 2 weeks to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom