News Disney will begin reducing physical distancing to 3ft over the next few weeks at Walt Disney World

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Rides are now loading at their usual capacities.
Yep, I think this says it all in one picture.

Magic-Kingdom_Full_42404.jpg

Baloo62

These pics all look so awesome! The one thing we really missed during our March trip were the parking lot trams. Unless you arrive before opening, no trams can make for a l-o-n-g walk to and from your vehicle. After a few days, we coughed up the extra fee for Preferred Parking, which we have never done before. Hopefully the trams will be one of the next things to return!

Last edited:

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Something that would be interesting to document is the “permanent” damage done to queue barricades and ride vehicles from the plexiglass since majority of it were just screwed and bolted right into it.

They used a lot of zip ties and I think consideration was given to removal. But you are right, some of the queue dividers specifically were semi-permanent installs.
Some (I think FEA was one) literally tore out some of their old metal queue and put in new distanced ones. That will take some unwinding.

ABQ

What preshows haven‘t returned yet?
Pretty sure this is still current. Updated when things change.

ToTBellHop

Pretty sure this is still current. Updated when things change.
Dinosaur is operating.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I haven’t seen any indication that TT design studio or RNR is back on. RNR is better without it but TT is missed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom