Disney Weddings

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey,
Have any of you ever gotten married at Disney? Do you have or know of websites w/ info and pictures?

thanks so much

anna elizabeth

mickeyfanatics

All I know is it is a great package, but very expensive. We looked into it, but it would have cost us 5 times as much. You can even be Cinderella and ride to your wedding in a horse drawn carriage.

Erika

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
According to your profile, you are 15.... a bit young to get married :confused:

And in other posts, you (Anime) have talked about your husband :lol:

How many men are you hiding over there? :wave: ;)

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I am 16.....i think about my wedding at WDW almost everyday....i am a jr in high school...granted i won't be getting engaged until i am 20 at the VERY earliest....yes i want to go to get a scholarship, go to college, and become an interepreter for the deaf at WDW....i am the BIGGEST disney fan and the BIGGEST dreamer!!!!!!!!!!!! i love thinking and planning and reading and talking about my wedding:D i love seeing pictures and stories so i can dream more.....and even w/ all my dreaming i still have a 4.0 gpa plus a 98 overall average....so i know i can dream and have good grades

Main Street USA

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
All I know is it is a great package, but very expensive. We looked into it, but it would have cost us 5 times as much. You can even be Cinderella and ride to your wedding in a horse drawn carriage.

I guess this depends on what you consider expensive. My wife and I got married at the wedding pavillion last November, and it was very resonable.

This is a thread I started a while back. A LOT of info in here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5540

And this is a thread I posted a bunch of pics at:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7437

Also, you can go to my website (link in my sig) and click photos and then "disney wedding." Tons of photos from our ceremony at the pavillion, and also tons from our reception at The American Adventure. Hope ths helps.:)

mickeyfanatics

I had 150+ people at my wedding and it would have cost us 25 grand for the cheapest possible thing at Disney, as much as I would have liked it.

Main Street USA

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
I had 150+ people at my wedding and it would have cost us 25 grand for the cheapest possible thing at Disney, as much as I would have liked it.

Well, yes, inviting 150 people to the reception would be a "no-no" at Disney. We invited the immediate family and closest relatives. The others may hae been a little disappointed that they were only sent an announcement and not an invitation, but hey, it's OUR wedding, and there isn't any reason to let people who we haven't spoken to in years, relatives or not, keep us from what we wanted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom