Disney Wedding

Derek1980

Original Poster
planning a disney wedding in the pavilion, any tips or things we should know. Also does anyone have any photos to share??

Thanks

simmonstlee

wdw wedding

hello!

we are getting married at the pavilion on may 1st at 10am! i am sure that you have already sent the deposit and spoke with someone from disney. if not--you really should do that now. floral--you can reuse the flowers from your ceremony at your reception. they transport them and everything. reception--we chose napa room at california grill. it was already booked for that night so we are getting married early in the morning so that we can have the napa room for lunch. marriage license--we had to get a marriage license by mail (we are in north carolina). not sure if this will help you or not. www.sayidoweddingsinc.com

Jones611

planning a disney wedding in the pavilion, any tips or things we should know. Also does anyone have any photos to share??

Thanks

Congratulations on your wedding! My husband and I were married at the Wedding Pavilion on 6/11/07 and it was absolutely amazing!!! I found that Disney will do anything you want for a price. We had 50 guests at our wedding and had to guarantee 25 rooms nights. With those 25 nights we were given a free night in a concierge suite at the Grand Floridian. We had an amazing view of Cinderella Castle!

A couple of suggestions I would make is definitely get the photo and video package that Disney offers. Our pictures turned out to be absolutely amazing and so did the video! It's something I will treasure the rest of my life! Also, it you have a small number of guests Ariel's at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort is a great place to have a reception. It's a perfect size for 50 or fewer guests. They will send you set buffet menus that you can choose from for the reception but you can change them to meet your needs. We had both breakfast and lunch at our 2 p.m. reception. :D Also we had an amazing wedding planner Karen T. Heyn, photographer, David Arndt, and DJ, Steve Weinstien. You can make requests for your planner, photographer and DJ and I would highly recommend these people.

I hope you have as much fun planning your Disney wedding as I did! Feel free to send any questions you have my way. I know the process can be overwhelming but it is totally worth it in the end!!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom