Disney websites

MKingdom25

Originally posted by wdworld
Thanks again to everyone for such great comments on my pictures !!!

MKingdom25, the actual model number is :

Fuji FinePix F601 Zoom. It also can record 3 minutes avi's, be used as a webcam and take great quality pictures. From what I've found on the web, prices actualy are between 469$ and 599$ (which is the Suggested Retail Price).

Hope this helps ;)

Charles

Not a bad price. I may have to look into that. Thanks for the info!

redkenwolf

Original Poster
I think Dizknee freak had some awesome pictures too- I'm very excited to be staying at the AK lodge now. And thank WDWorld for letting us know the kind of camera that was- my question is ( how hard is it to use?)

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by redkenwolf
I think Dizknee freak had some awesome pictures too- I'm very excited to be staying at the AK lodge now.

thanks, redkenwolf! :D i have some more pics of AKL, so i'll try to remember to scan them and let you see them, if you want me to. if you don't, that's fine too!

MKingdom25

Originally posted by wdworld
I have about 2500 pictures of the theme parks, the restaurants, the resorts, etc...

WDWorld.com

This is a french website so I gave you only the picture page link.

Hey wdworld, I am glad that the names of the parks are still in English. Make it easier for us one-language folk to get around easier! :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

Sorry it took me so long, redkenwolf!! but i finally scanned and posted more AKL pics! mostly of the animals you can see in the savannas. (the two after the one called "lobby window", i posted today as well) here's the link to the album: http://community.webshots.com/album/16447446KPzRKbaMSC
if that doesn't work, just go to the link that i posted before in this thread. the new pics SHOULD show up, but if they don't, just try it again later :)

wdworld

Just to let you all know that I just modified the layout of my picture page. It is still under construction though and only my resort and parks pictures are included.

Also, It can't be viewed using Netscape.

Lots of ameliorations will be made as soon as I come back from WDW on july 20th.

Hope you'll like it :D

1024 X 768 screen

800 X 600 screen

Charles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom