Disney websites

redkenwolf

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone knew of any other websites other than intercot, the laughing place and the godisney site that have pictures of WDW, DL and the hotels?

Thanks

pooh&eyore

Try www.wdwig.com - look for the link that says home on the left hand side of the page.

navigate through the links and you will find some good pictures.

Plus you can sign up for a free email newsletter.

redkenwolf

Original Poster
WDWorld those are great pictures! How current are they? They look very professional. Actually I had another post asking what a good camera to take to WDW is? Do you have any ideas? Or any ideas on good places to take honeymoon pictures? Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks

MKingdom25

Originally posted by wdworld
I have about 2500 pictures of the theme parks, the restaurants, the resorts, etc...

WDWorld.com

This is a french website so I gave you only the picture page link.

Ditto with redkenwolf. This is a great website. I would also be interested in the recentness of the pics.

wdworld

Hi and thanks to everybody for the great comments !!!

Most of these pictures were taken in september/october 2001 and a few ones in january 2002.

But I'm going back to Disney from july 6th to july 20th and I'll take hundreds more ;) .

As for my camera, it is a Fujistu FinePix 6800Z. This is a digital camera and I love it !!!

Thanks again !!

Charles

TravisMT81

wonderful photos, a lot of shots that you don;t see, and I thought my family is the only one that would take a picture of the bathroom LMAO. -Trav

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Please keep the plugs for other websites down to a minimum. We don't go other places advertising what we have.

Thank you.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Great pictures wdworld. They look good and I hope you take some more good pictures next time you go and post them on this website.

MKingdom25

Most of these pictures were taken in september/october 2001 and a few ones in january 2002.

But I'm going back to Disney from july 6th to july 20th and I'll take hundreds more ;) .

As for my camera, it is a Fujistu FinePix 6800Z. This is a digital camera and I love it !!!

Thanks again !!

Charles

How many megapixels is that camera, wdworld?

wdworld

Hi MKingdom25,

This is a 6 Megapixel camera but the pictures that are on the web are, for 99% of them, 640 X 480 VGA pictures.

Charles

wdworld

Hi Fievel,

This was not my intention, like you said, to "plug" my website. First it is a french website and second I answered a question from a member who was looking for WDW pictures.

When I went to WDW last september, the 1st thing i did when I came back was to send to WDWMAGIC.COM some construction pictures i took from Beach Club Villas ans Mission Space. I'm a guy who thinks that sharing what we have and what we know about Disney is very important to provide as much informations as possible to the people who like me love Disney.

So if I offended someone, this was not my goal.

Have a great time ;)

Charles

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Hi Fievel,

This was not my intention, like you said, to "plug" my website. First it is a french website and second I answered a question from a member who was looking for WDW pictures.

When I went to WDW last september, the 1st thing i did when I came back was to send to WDWMAGIC.COM some construction pictures i took from Beach Club Villas ans Mission Space. I'm a guy who thinks that sharing what we have and what we know about Disney is very important to provide as much informations as possible to the people who like me love Disney.

So if I offended someone, this was not my goal.

Have a great time ;)

Charles

Naw...didn't mean to imply that...we've just had trouble in the past...so we always fire a warning shot :)

bamboo7

Originally posted by Fievel
Please keep the plugs for other websites down to a minimum. We don't go other places advertising what we have.

Thank you.

I didn't know this was a competition.

Dizknee_Phreek

i too have a site where i put some of my WDW shots....i don't have NEARLY as many as WDWorld, though!! (thanks for that link, btw! you have an AWESOME amount of great photos!!)
you can check my photos out here: http://community.webshots.com/user/dizknee_phreek
most of the albums are of WDW, but i have 3 from my recent trip to the Smoky Mountains National Park, and i have one from my trip to St. Pete's Beach, FL last year.
unfortunately, some of my pics look 'digitized' as i call it....sorry..that's not my fault. the pics themselves look good, and usually i only post my best ones...but after scanning them, saving them as jpg's, and posting them on Webshots...sometimes they just don't turn out too perfect :brick: oh well...there's only so much i can do with them. :hammer:

RogueHabit

WDWorld, fantastic pictures, I loved the PO-RS ones, we're staying there is 3 weeks and it was great to get a feel for the place.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Ratcat
WDWorld, fantastic pictures, I loved the PO-RS ones, we're staying there is 3 weeks and it was great to get a feel for the place.

that's awesome! have a GREAT time! PO-RS is a really great resort! in fact, Dixie Landings *aka* Riverside is my favorite resort on property! and i LOVE the themeing of PO-FQ and how you feel like you're really walking down cobblestone streets in Louisiana! you'll have to tell us what you think of the two resorts when you get back!

MKingdom25

Thanks again !!

Charles

If you dont me asking wdworld, how much did that thing run you? There are great quality!

wdworld

Thanks again to everyone for such great comments on my pictures !!!

MKingdom25, the actual model number is :

Fuji FinePix F601 Zoom. It also can record 3 minutes avi's, be used as a webcam and take great quality pictures. From what I've found on the web, prices actualy are between 469$ and 599$ (which is the Suggested Retail Price).

Hope this helps ;)

Charles

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom