Disney Warrior’s Random Ideas Thread (Alt History 1/1/23)

Should I stick to just Disney/Universal/theme park related concepts?

• Total voters

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I will post the Disneyland Park (Spain) post during the weekend. Here’s a hint about what to expect:
762F5D0C-2F37-46F0-8BC8-7CD2810B89E7.jpeg

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I can't believe you don't like Disneyland Paris. I think it's one of the most beautiful castle parks in the world, and I would love to go there.
I like the castle park (especially the beauty, as well as Frontierland and Discoveryland pre-IP takeover), but the rest of the resort (namely WDSP) isn’t exactly great from what I’ve seen online. I will be preserving the good parts of the two parks in this hypothetical castle park. Remember: this is just an alternate history project. I don’t hate DLP as much as I hate mashed potatoes (another controversial opinion), the resort is just a mixed bag. From what I’ve seen, Paris looks like a cool place, and France is definitely not a terrible country.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
9546AA85-B266-40EC-A95B-4FA7E9A9CFDB.jpeg

The Lands of Disneyland Park (Spain)

London Avenue: Take a stroll down turn-of-the-century London and experience its glitz and glamour.
Adventureland: Go to vibrant jungles, a marketplace, and watch out for traps!
Frontierland: Welcome to the Wild West, partner. Please be safe on the mine train and don’t go near that mansion!
Fantasyland: Experience rides based on classic and modern Disney IPs, you will have fun!
Hollywoodland: Go to the Golden Age of film, and ride attractions based on movies.
Discoveryland: Enter the world of sci-fi, and experience thrilling attractions.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 690511
The Lands of Disneyland Park (Spain)

London Avenue: Take a stroll down turn-of-the-century London and experience its glitz and glamour.
Adventureland: Go to vibrant jungles, a marketplace, and watch out for traps!
Frontierland: Welcome to the Wild West, partner. Please be safe on the mine train and don’t go near that mansion!
Fantasyland: Experience rides based on classic and modern Disney IPs, you will have fun!
Hollywoodland: Go to the Golden Age of film, and ride attractions based on movies.
Discoveryland: Enter the world of sci-fi, and experience thrilling attractions.
I hope Hollywoodland has The Great Movie Ride, Superstar Television and Tower of Terror along with some Roger Rabbit attractions such as Toontown Transit and Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride as Dick Tracy's Crimestoppers.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I hope Hollywoodland has The Great Movie Ride, Superstar Television and Tower of Terror along with some Roger Rabbit attractions such as Toontown Transit and Baby Herman's Runaway Baby Buggy Ride as Dick Tracy's Crimestoppers.
Of the first three rides you listed, one will appear, one will not appear, and another will appear in a different format. As for Roger Rabbit, he will only have one ride.

MickeyMouse10

Disneyland Spain sounds like it could be a good addition.

So you opted for an Epcot-like park rather than a Hollywood one? I can see why, with the subtraction of MGM in Paris, it made it a less fun idea for the new resort. Because they never added in a Great Movie Ride in the park, and they cheaped out on the rest of it as well. Providing some of the worst décor in any Disney park in the world. They did the same exact thing to DCA when it first opened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom