Disney Warrior’s Random Ideas Thread (Alt History 1/1/23)

Should I stick to just Disney/Universal/theme park related concepts?

• Total voters

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
So as you guys may know I will be working on some mini concepts both related to and not related to Disney. I hope you guys aren’t mad at me for essentially quitting Nintendo World and turning it into open brainstorming (I wasn’t actually proud of it, I should have either scrapped it or postponed it, too late now). Anyways, I will be releasing random concepts for rides, lands, my ideal version of WDW, and some alternate history (though not everything will be disney related). Also you guys are allowed to request ideas. Obviously comments and feedback will be allowed, though don’t be too mean, this is the imagineering forum, after all.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
So as you guys may know I will be working on some mini concepts both related to and not related to Disney. I hope you guys aren’t mad at me for essentially quitting Nintendo World and turning it into open brainstorming (I wasn’t actually proud of it, I should have either scrapped it or postponed it, too late now). Anyways, I will be releasing random concepts for rides, lands, my ideal version of WDW, and some alternate history (though not everything will be disney related). Also you guys are allowed to request ideas. Obviously comments and feedback will be allowed, though don’t be too mean, this is the imagineering forum, after all.

Here’s a hint to my first random concept:

What if?
Roger Rabbit's Hollywood could be for alternate history's DHS during 1990s.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Roger Rabbit's Hollywood could be for alternate history's DHS during 1990s.
I honestly don’t know if I will do anything relating to Roger Rabbit, but I’ve got this idea noted. (To be fair, the first concept will be set in the 90s through to present day, but it will not be Disney related)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
I don’t know if I want to continue working on my NHL alt history since it’s non-disney. I might remove that post if I want to be safe (and plus I’m not that proud of it) and get started with my ways to improve every Disney resort (yes, all 6 of them), which is what you guys probably want considering the theme of this forum. I will open up a poll (but I’ll probably just delete the hockey-related posts anyways)

I should probably just be known as “Disney Cancellor” or “Lazy Warrior” because i’ve been cancelling some projects and I’m kinda lazy, but those projects I‘m cancelling are those that I’m not proud of

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Disney Warrior Improves the Disney Parks

E6422C52-8BB5-4A7D-842A-89662AC5231D.jpeg

Ah, Disney, I love your company so much, but there are some things (actually, a lot of things) that I want to fix about your theme parks. Mainly, IP inclusion and land flow. I will try to make each replacement logical, though they probably won’t happen as Bob Cheapek only cares about his IPs and doesn’t care about theming/land flow/non-IP based rides/money. Here, we will think like Walt, or Iger, or Eisner, or an armchair imagineer. I will go over every disney resort and explain what I‘d add, and what I’d take out. I will throw in some new additions like new lands, new rides, new hotels, and maybe other things. I will also keep expansion plots (and possibly also least popular rides) in mind. For some of these ideas, I will give credit to others. Threads like @D Hulk ’s DisneySky, @DisneyManOne ’s countless Disney World based projects, and @RandySavage ’s concepts on his blog (Ideal Buildout) might serve as inspiration to some ideas used in fixing disney parks. Please don’t get angry if I take out your favorite ride. I’m warning you guys that not everything will be super detailed and new posts might take a while to appear. @DisneyFan32 , Roger Rabbit will make an appearance here.
We will be starting with Disney World, because it is the resort I’m most familiar with.

Comments, questions, and feedback will always be allowed, just like in every other concept I made.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
The Magic Kingdom
5157CFD0-71BA-4E69-ADC9-5CB230670D4D.jpeg

(also, you’re gonna have to get used to me using park maps as images)

Main Street USA:
Add a second Main Street to reduce congestion (Edison Street), put restaurants, shops, and a walkthrough (Discovery Arcade, which also connects to Tomorrowland)
Adventureland:
Add a theater (Jungle Theater) in expansion plot east of Jungle Cruise (it would play a variety of productions, like Lion King, Jungle Book, Moana, Mickey and Friends, and non-IP). Take out the Carpets and replace it with a Moana meet and greet, in the southwest expansion plot (entrance between JC and Pirates), add a coaster (Fire Mountain, storyline is about SEA escaping from a lava monster at a volcano), a restaurant, and a shop

Frontierland:
Keep Splash Mountain, move Princess and the Frog to the northern expansion pad

New Orleans Bayou (credit to @DisneyManOne for name and general idea):
Located in the expansion pad north of Frontierland and Liberty Square (this land has an entrance north of BTM and an entrance north of Haunted Mansion), this is a land inspired by the Big Easy and vaguely similar to the Princess and the Frog (this is not an IP-based land). Attractions include a river rapids ride (The Princess and The Frog River Run) and a theater (Bayou Theatre) that plays both non-IP and IP-based shows. Restaurants include Cafe Orleans and Tiana’s Palace, shops are similar to NOS (yeah, I’m sorry, no Western River Expedition)

Liberty Square:
No changes made aside from new entrance to NOB

Fantasyland:
It’s a Small World is replaced by a Tangled trackless ride (A Tangled Tale), Mickey’s PhilarMagic is moved to DHS and replaced by Jack’s Midnight Ride (a NBC themed dark ride), Princess Fairytale Hall is replaced by Robin Hood’s Merry Journey (another dark ride), Fairytale Garden (where the Merida meet and greet is) is replaced by a new princess meet and greet (named Princess Pavilion), Cosmic Rays (which is part of Tomorrowland) is replaced by Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall (counter service from Tokyo), and Tomorrowland Speedway is replaced by a new version of It’s a Small World

Storybook Circus (yes I consider it it’s own land):
No changes made

Tomorrowland:
Monsters Inc is replaced by a new version of The Timekeeper, Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin is replaced by a new version of Dreamflight, Stitch’s Great Mistake is replaced by a Wreck it Ralph-themed dark ride, Tron is built, and Tomorrowland Terrace is replaced by Walt’s Restaurant (based on the DLP restaurant, it is now considered a part of Main Street USA)

(I’m sorry if I took out your favorite ride, also I know others have the same ideas as me, I tried to make my ideas a bit more unique)

1/12+ Disney Parks Fixed

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Main Street

Interesting idea for Main Street, I do think they need to add some new paths on each side. All of the parks have been unbearable crowd wise. I'm not sure if International is the way to go though. Because Epcot seems to have that theming covered.

I'd probably go with something that matches with Main Street more. Maybe a S.E.A. (Society of Explorers and Adventurers) Street for the Adventureland side. And a Thomas Edison themed street (like the never built Edison Square) near Tomorrowland.

khlaylav

As far as non Disney/Universal parks go, do what you want. I'd be interested in seeing the other parks but it's up to you.

With the MK improvements, I like them, but I am iffy on the Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride. I like the idea of it, NBC (hah) could make an amazing dark ride, but Fantasyland just doesn't seem like the best place for it. Problem is, I'm not sure where else to put it haha. I also think removing a show from Fantasyland might not be a great idea in terms of crowd control, but that's just me.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
As far as non Disney/Universal parks go, do what you want. I'd be interested in seeing the other parks but it's up to you.

With the MK improvements, I like them, but I am iffy on the Nightmare Before Christmas dark ride. I like the idea of it, NBC (hah) could make an amazing dark ride, but Fantasyland just doesn't seem like the best place for it. Problem is, I'm not sure where else to put it haha. I also think removing a show from Fantasyland might not be a great idea in terms of crowd control, but that's just me.
The reason why I put an NBC ride was mainly because I wanted the film to have a ride (and because I’ve done the same in a previous thread), I replaced PhilarMagic because it didn’t really fit Fantasyland in my opinion (I plan on putting it in Animation Courtyard at DHS where Little Mermaid is), I added new show venues in Adventureland and NOB to make up for that

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
EPCOT
B19A7D92-1F8D-428B-B0EE-86C85A389631.jpeg

Ah yes, Epcot, one of my favorite Disney parks not named Animal Kingdom or DisneySea, it has struggled a lot with IPs, and I’m going to remove most IPs while still keeping the park open to everyone.

World Celebration:
Communicore East reopens as planned in real life, Dreamfinder readded to Imagination pavilion, Short Film Festival replaced by Figment-themed restaurant serving both meals and desserts

World Discovery:
This land needs a face-lift. The new Cosmic Rewind coaster is rethemed to the Energizer (educational thrill coaster themed to energy, pavilion also reverts back to Universe of Energy), Play Pavilion never opens (I can’t stand the IPs, Cheapek, oh my god!) and it reverts back to Wonders of Life, complete with Body Wars, Horizons returns, replacing Mission Space (it would also feature a restaurant similar to Space 220), and Test Track reverts back to World of Motion (sucks that I never got to experience any of the old Epcot attractions)

World Nature:
Journey of Water has all Moana references removed when it opens, The Seas with Nemo and Friends reverts back to The Living Seas (no Turtle Talk, either), The Land stays the same

World Showcase:
Gran Fiesta Tour reverts back to El Rio de Tiempo, Frozen Ever After is replaced by Maelstrom (meet and greet characters remain), China stays the same, African Outpost is replaced by a Thailand Pavilion (modeled after historic Bangkok, featuring famous Thai architecture, food, items, and a walkthrough attraction themed to an ancient Buddhist temple, characters from Raya would be meet and greets), Germany adds Rhine River Cruise, Italy adds a gondola dark ride, America stays the same, Japan adds a Mt. Fuji bobsled coaster (similar to matterhorn), Morocco adds a dark ride themed to 1001 Nights and Sinbad, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is rethemed to Les Miserables, UK adds Scotland and Wales representation via new shops and a Scottish Highlands walkthrough, the World ShowPlace theater (Millennium Village) is replaced by a Columbia Pavilion (modeled after a village on the Andes mountains, featuring a show themed around Colombian culture, an art gallery, restaurants, shops, and Encanto characters as meet and greets (had to put them in somewhere), and finally Canada adds a water ride (either a flume or rapids) themed to the mountains of Northern Canada

I hope you guys don’t get mad at me for turning Epcot into an IP-free zone, sorry that there’s no Brazil, Egypt, or Greece pavilion, those were once planned, but scrapped for Thailand and Columbia. (Greece would’ve been in between Italy and USA, but that space is tiny, also the Thailand pavilion was almost going to be Cambodia, Indonesia, or even South Africa, before I settled on Thailand). Questions, comments, and feedback are welcome, take care!

2/12+ Disney Resorts Fixed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom