Disney VOD Travel Channel

elpirataman

Hey guys,
I have comcast and are unavailable to recieve any of these channels yet. Anyways, I know Tristan and I was wondering if someone could record that episode from the channel and post it

Thanks

majortom1981

yeah

i watched all 7 shows three days ago on channel 650 on cablevision. That one fact or fiction type show is cool and hope more episodes are made :)

bigedefd

I just got an Email for TWC Maine yesterday, I had asked them about VOD in Maine. They advised me that it should be on soon in southern Maine and sometime this summer it sould be on in most of Maine. :sohappy:

HinunterZuNich

This channel is great! It is a hundred times better then the last one due to the fact that this one isn't purely a vacation planning video .... it has actual episodes on different areas of Disney. I haven't watched all of it but what I have seen so far is fun to watch. I'm in northern NJ and we have Cablevision....

Tinkrbell

I went to the mall today with intentions of stopping in the Time Warner Cable store to ask when SE Wisconsin is going to be getting this. I stopped in the Disney store & forget about stopping at TWC. Theres still no sign of it in Milwaukee county.

DisneyDellsDude

I went to the mall today with intentions of stopping in the Time Warner Cable store to ask when SE Wisconsin is going to be getting this. I stopped in the Disney store & forget about stopping at TWC. Theres still no sign of it in Milwaukee county.

We just emailed them to see if they had any idea if we would get it here in SE WI, and the person replied that he had "heard of the Disney Channel on Demand" a week ago in an article buy he had never heard of the Journey Channel!!:(

I was hoping all of TWC would actually be getting it. Maybe it will come later this year.:shrug:

Anyways, Mousebits has them up, so you can see them there!

P.S. I never knew there was a Disney Store around here!! I guess I never really paid attention to where they were located. What mall were you at!?!

Tinkrbell

We just emailed them to see if they had any idea if we would get it here in SE WI, and the person replied that he had "heard of the Disney Channel on Demand" a week ago in an article buy he had never heard of the Journey Channel!!:(

I was hoping all of TWC would actually be getting it. Maybe it will come later this year.:shrug:

Anyways, Mousebits has them up, so you can see them there!

P.S. I never knew there was a Disney Store around here!! I guess I never really paid attention to where they were located. What mall were you at!?!
I guess I'll just get my Disney fix online.

I was at Southridge. I know that there's a Disney store at Mayfair, too, except I can't go there anymore becauseof the new rules about minors there. If you ever head down to Gurnee Mills, I found that there's a Disney Outlet there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom