Disney VOD Travel Channel

yensid63

I have it on my Cable system. It's channel 1282 on Time Warner Cable.
It's on the Journey Channel. Right now there are four shows on. each about
8-12 minutes in length. One is about Expediton Everest with Joe Rhoade.
Another show is called Disney- Fact or Fiction. This one was about Walt's apartment in Disneyland. The third show is about a dancer named Tristan and his journey to become a Cast Member in the Pirate and Princess Parade.
This is a nice look behind the scenes . The last one is about the Mickey Mouse Penthouse at the Disneyland Hotel.
I like these shows . I wonder how often they will be updated.:wave:

Ausdaddy

Thanks for the tip. I found it on the Journey channel as well. It's 1407 on my Time Warner system. All the shows are listed, but none of the shows will play for some reason. I'll give them some more time to work out the kinks.

WDW Monorail

I have it on my Cable system. It's channel 1282 on Time Warner Cable.
It's on the Journey Channel. Right now there are four shows on. each about
8-12 minutes in length. One is about Expediton Everest with Joe Rhoade.
Another show is called Disney- Fact or Fiction. This one was about Walt's apartment in Disneyland. The third show is about a dancer named Tristan and his journey to become a Cast Member in the Pirate and Princess Parade.
This is a nice look behind the scenes . The last one is about the Mickey Mouse Penthouse at the Disneyland Hotel.
I like these shows . I wonder how often they will be updated.:wave:

Being in the same city, I also have the channel.
DIsney Travel is a sub-category of the Journey Channel as you said.
When TWC first introduced VOD, most channels had their individual station. Now most channels are sub-categorized.

Brett

I noticed Journey TV on Demand was added to my TWC in Columbia, SC today. It's channel 1107. It's not currently working for some reason or another, but it's promising to see the channel pop up. I can't wait to check the shows out. Hopefully it'll be a hit. Another way to get my Disney fix.

Richie248

Discovered Journey TV on channel 1282 (Time Warner Upstate NY) and I was happy to find Disney Travel in Demand. Right now there are only a few segments as discussed above. They were ok to watch but I didn't feel compelled to visit Disney World after seeing them (if that makes sense). If they plan on using this as a Marketing tool I hope they develop some programs that would make people want to visit a DIsney Park. Of course it's only been out for a day or two so I hope they will be updating the channel on a regular basis. Not sure if I'm saying things correctly...it's been a long morning thus far...haha

dukehoopsfan

Discovered Journey TV on channel 1282 (Time Warner Upstate NY) and I was happy to find Disney Travel in Demand. Right now there are only a few segments as discussed above. They were ok to watch but I didn't feel compelled to visit Disney World after seeing them (if that makes sense). If they plan on using this as a Marketing tool I hope they develop some programs that would make people want to visit a DIsney Park. Of course it's only been out for a day or two so I hope they will be updating the channel on a regular basis. Not sure if I'm saying things correctly...it's been a long morning thus far...haha

Thanks for the heads up on the TWC channel - I am in the upstate NY area as well - so I'll have check it out when I get home!

Disney_Freak429

Nothing yet here in Wisconsin. I'll be checking basicly every hour because I'm so excited. If someone in my area (MN,IL,IN,ect) find it let me know where you have it it may help me out.

The Mak

Those having problems getting the shows to play should reboot their cable boxes. Unplug it from power for 30 seconds to allow it to reset, then plug it back in.

paul436

So far there isn't much to view. Only 4 or 5 choices that last less than 10 minutes each. A meager selection to start off with but I'm looking forward to watching it expand.

Foolish Mortal

Those having problems getting the shows to play should reboot their cable boxes. Unplug it from power for 30 seconds to allow it to reset, then plug it back in.

If you're unplugging your cable box to get it to work correctly you need to call an set up an appointment to find out why you have to do that !!! Trust me, I'm a cable guy. And a pretty good one. Just an fyi :wave:

Disney_Freak429

I haven't found it yet still searching hourly. Tiggerlover55 what station is it on for you? I'm double checking every station someone has found it on since going through everyone drives me a bit crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom