Disney Visa Discounts- Stay, Play, and Dine, Room discount

sissa216

Disney Visa discounts were released this morning!

Stay, Play, and Dine is available December 14-20, 2014 and January 5- March 7, 2015. A minimum 3 night stay and 2 day Magic Your Way ticket is required.

A room discount is available as well, January 5-March 28, 2015.

Book now through December 29.

These will be available to the public on October 9th!

You can contact Kingdom Konsultants for a free quote- 866-566-7858 or vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com!

Haniel

Can you explain the discount, and would I be able to get them if I apply for a visa card today? Does the discount apply for value resorts, or moderate and up?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Can you explain the discount, and would I be able to get them if I apply for a visa card today?
I don't know if I am clear on what you mean by explaining the discount. As far as applying for a Visa card today as long as you have the number, yes it could be used to book this offer, but it is also coming out for everyone later on this week. Marie

Upvote 0

Haniel

I was really going to apply for it anyway. As far as the discount, what is the Stay, Play, and Dine discount? If I was to book room only, what percentage off are you looking at.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I was really going to apply for it anyway. As far as the discount, what is the Stay, Play, and Dine discount? If I was to book room only, what percentage off are you looking at.
I don't have exact numbers as of yet as I Am not in the office today, but the Stay Play & Dine offer is definitely the better offer if you need a package. Marie

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Disney’s Visa Winter Resort Discount Offer
Disney’s Visa cardholders can get room-only discounts at select Disney resorts for stays 1/5/15 – 3/28/15. There is no minimum length of stay with this offer.

Sample discounts off rack rates:

• Up to 30% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms, except:
    • Up to 20% off Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View & Club Level), Animal Kingdom Villas
    • Up to 10% off Deluxe resort suites
  • Up to 20% off most Moderate resort rooms, except:
    • Up to 15% off Port Orleans French Quarter (10% on weekends)
    • Up to 10% off Coronado Springs Suites
  • Up to 20% off most Value resort rooms (15% on weekends), except:
    • Up to 15% off All-Star Movies (10% on weekends)
Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Villas (DVC) Rooms, Little Mermaid (i.e. Standard) rooms at Art of Animation Resort, campsites and 3-bedroom villas. As with all Disney promotional discounts, some resorts, room types and date combinations will not be available. It’s important to be flexible if you want to book a discounted package.

This is a room-only offer but it can also be booked as a package by adding tickets and (optionally) a dining plan. That makes it subject to package rules.

This offer is expected to become available to the general public on 10/9/14.

Book by 12/29/14.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

Disney’s Visa Winter Resort Discount Offer
Disney’s Visa cardholders can get room-only discounts at select Disney resorts for stays 1/5/15 – 3/28/15. There is no minimum length of stay with this offer.

Sample discounts off rack rates:

• Up to 30% off most Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resort rooms, except:
    • Up to 20% off Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savanna View & Club Level), Animal Kingdom Villas
    • Up to 10% off Deluxe resort suites
  • Up to 20% off most Moderate resort rooms, except:
    • Up to 15% off Port Orleans French Quarter (10% on weekends)
    • Up to 10% off Coronado Springs Suites
  • Up to 20% off most Value resort rooms (15% on weekends), except:
    • Up to 15% off All-Star Movies (10% on weekends)
Offer excludes Villas at Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Polynesian Villas (DVC) Rooms, Little Mermaid (i.e. Standard) rooms at Art of Animation Resort, campsites and 3-bedroom villas. As with all Disney promotional discounts, some resorts, room types and date combinations will not be available. It’s important to be flexible if you want to book a discounted package.

This is a room-only offer but it can also be booked as a package by adding tickets and (optionally) a dining plan. That makes it subject to package rules.

This offer is expected to become available to the general public on 10/9/14.

Book by 12/29/14.

Have we determined exactly what the S/P/D package discount is or is it just "off the package" and not a specific "adults as kids" or " kids free" offer?

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Have we determined exactly what the S/P/D package discount is or is it just "off the package" and not a specific "adults as kids" or " kids free" offer?
It's nothing specific. Disney uses a crystal ball which spits back some discount. They do not disclose what it is (what they are taking off the room, the ticket, or the DDP). The best thing to do is call and get numbers for both discounts and see what works better for you. It was an easy choice for me since I have an AP and don't need tickets and think the DDP is a rip off which I don't want to pay for--30% off at AKL saved me $1000! I then quickly booked Boma twice (1x for breakfast, 1x for dinner) teehee!

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

It's nothing specific. Disney uses a crystal ball which spits back some discount. They do not disclose what it is (what they are taking off the room, the ticket, or the DDP). The best thing to do is call and get numbers for both discounts and see what works better for you. It was an easy choice for me since I have an AP and don't need tickets and think the DDP is a rip off which I don't want to pay for--30% off at AKL saved me $1000! I then quickly booked Boma twice (1x for breakfast, 1x for dinner) teehee!

Thanks for the info - we are not planning on getting the dining plan this trip and are possibly going to upgrade to APs while we are there (or before if there is a nice AP discount)so we can go again in November (we used to go every November and switched to February and want to switch back to November) - so I'm thinking it's probably not even worth it for me to price both (it may just confuse me!).

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Advance Cardmember Savings Opportunity
20141006_credit_spacer.gif

Play, Stay, Dine and Save up to $600 on a 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company room, ticket and dining plan package for a family of four at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.1

Ask about how you can save even more at select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts when you call to book.

This magical offer includes:

A stay at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels most nights 12/14/2014–12/20/2014 and 1/5/2015–3/7/2015.

Dining plan—Enjoy the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan at Value Resorts and the Disney Dining Plan at Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotels.

Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets—Enjoy admission to one Theme Park per day, each day of your ticket.

Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior, 1 child in a standard room. Number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on same non-discount price for the same package. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotions. Advance reservation required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites and Disney's Art of Animation - Little Mermaid Standard Rooms. See important details.

20141006_credit_SLICER_01_09.jpg

This offer becomes available to the general public on October 9, 2014. Book by December 29, 2014 with your Disney Visa® Credit Card, and mention code X675H for Value Resorts and P423Y for Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts when you call.

Extra Magic Hours Benefit where a Theme Park is open extra time each day to enjoy select attractions (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required).

Personalized MagicBand and early access to Disney FastPass+ are included with your room and ticket package at no extra charge. As a guest of a select Walt Disney World® Resort hotel you get the opportunity to reserve some FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive!2

Use your MagicBand to enter Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, unlock your Disney Resort hotel room, make payments at shops and restaurants and more.3 (Note: remember to bring your Disney Visa Card with you to access your Cardmember perks)
20141006_credit_SLICER_01_25.jpg

Interested in a Room Only offer?

Visit DisneyRewards.com to learn more about how to save up to 30% on rooms when you stay at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel most nights 1/5–3/28/2015.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

The above is the E mail I got from Chase Disney Visa describing the offers. As always feel free to reach out to us at the office to get a pricing for your up and coming vacation. Marie

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

Some additional information:

I modified my existing BC 7 nights with 8 day park hopper to the 30% off room only. I called back a few minutes ago to price the same vacation with play/stay/dine. The P/S/D rate is roughly $1,400 over the 30% off rate, which is roughly the cost of the dining plan for my 3 adults (my 11 year old is an adult) and 1 child traveling party. So the P/S/D works out to 30% off the room and both the tickets and dining are at full price. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Haniel

I modified my existing BC 7 nights with 8 day park hopper to the 30% off room only. I called back a few minutes ago to price the same vacation with play/stay/dine. The P/S/D rate is roughly $1,400 over the 30% off rate, which is roughly the cost of the dining plan for my 3 adults (my 11 year old is an adult) and 1 child traveling party. So the P/S/D works out to 30% off the room and both the tickets and dining are at full price. Hope this helps!

So you're basically getting the same deal? If your not planing on getting the meal plan then its better to go with the room only deal, and if your planing on staying at a value resort it' s makes more sense to take the P/S/D deal (value resort is only 20% off).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom