Disney Visa Character Meet N Greet

Gantu

Yesterday, I got a Disney Rewards Visa flyer in the mail that mentions the "Cardmember Exclusive" Character Meet N Greet ... which includes a complimentary photo, up to six people per account, valid through 9/30/07. The flyer directs you to DisneyRewardsParkBenefits.com, where you will see the Meet N Greet takes place at Epcot. That's it.

Anyone know when or exactly where this happens? Or which characters are involved?

natalia1681

It's in Innoventions West, near where you can ride the Segways and the FireRoom for the kids.
When I was there in Sept, it was Mickey, Pluto and Donald. I am not sure who else is in the mix there!

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Simba One

The first time we did this, we had Minnie and Goofy. Then we went back in Sept. and had Mickey and Donald. The characters are VERY interactive at this experience...they joke around and play with the kids, and if there isn't a big line waiting they pretty much will hang out with you as long as you want to stay. Donald kept messing up the pictures when we saw him--he would jump out in front of our family just then the picture was taken. They usually have music playing and we've seen the characters dancing with each other and with guests.

Upvote 0

imamouse

We had Mickey, Pluto and Donald last Dec. The characters were great with our boys (high fives and 'potatoes'), and with me (kissing my hand and hugs). Our picture turned out fantastic and we had the characters signatures added to the photo when we viewed and picked it up.

Upvote 0

Cynderella

I thought this ended this past Sept? Guess they extended it through next year? We did it last Nov and got Minnie, Donald and Goofy. Looks like I'll be doing that again this year!

Upvote 0

natalia1681

I thought this ended this past Sept? Guess they extended it through next year? We did it last Nov and got Minnie, Donald and Goofy. Looks like I'll be doing that again this year!

I was there the last day of the promotion (Sept. 30, 2006) and they said that they would be extending it. The woman didn't know how long for, but it seems to be very popular among its users.:wave:

Upvote 0

disneypearl

I was there in October and I forgot to do this! I did it last year and was given a nice photo with Minnie and Goofy. It is a very nice gift and I hope that they will keep it going for awhile.

Upvote 0
We visited on September 30th and had Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto. We "played" with them for about 5-7 minutes and took quite a few of our own photos, not to mention the ones the CM took for the PhotoPass.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Just got our rewards packet but I haven't gone through it. I'll have to make a note in my passporter so we don't miss out on this perk.

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

Ok, so when you say that you get mickey, donald, pluto, do you mean that all three of them are in the photo with you that you get? We have a disney visa, but I guess we didn't do this on our last trip.

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

I thought at innoventions west last time we were there, there were characters that anyone could go to, but not a big group together, so i didn't know where to go to get a free pic.

Upvote 0
Is this availble all day or just during a certain time? I have been to WDW 2 times since I have had my card and never done this. But since the word FREE:sohappy: has been mentioned I think I will do it on my trip in Dec.

Upvote 0

DisneyBunny

We've done this twice. There's a little part of innoventions that's partitioned off for this meet n greet. There should be a CM standing by the door if you aren't sure if you're in the right place. Just show them your Visa card, get in line (if there is one), and soon you'll be meet 'n greet'n. Pick up your photopass card, and take it to the photo center under SSE to pick out your picture.

There is a seperate area in innoventions called the Character Connection, I think, where you can wait in lines to see indicidual characters. It's nice, but you rarely get more than one character in the shot, plus with the Visa session you get to spend a few more minutes with the characters than normal.

Here's one of my pictures from last year. I just gave them my camera to get a few other shots.

47b5ce22b3127cce94365f141e2e00000016108AZtGrVi2bNf

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Am I correct in thinking that this is done only on certain days or certain times? I am wondering how to get the Dec. schedule, we may be able to do this, but then again, w/meals planned and other holiday events, we might not be able to if it is only a limited time event.

Upvote 0

KKnopf

The on-line park benefits brochure from the Disney Visa states the meet 'n' greet is offered daily between 1:30 and 4:30 at Innoventions West at Epcot.

12 more days for me:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom