Disney Visa Cardholder Room Only Discount

mousefan1972

Found this on mousesavers.com:

Disney Rewards® Visa® Cardholders can get discounted rates for stays 3/3/08-4/12/08. Use code FJT. Your stay will be priced on a day-by-day basis, so rates may be higher on weekends. Compare these rates with regular "Rack" rates.
Sample rates:
  • Moderate resorts (Sun-Thurs): $129 plus tax Standard view
  • Old Key West Resort (Sun-Thurs): $204 plus tax Studio
  • Saratoga Springs Resort (Sun-Thurs): $204 plus tax Studio

mousefan1972

Original Poster
How do you guys get the emails? I am a Disney Visa cardholder and I don't get them. :shrug: I know they have my email address cause I'm signed up for online bill pay. But I never get the promotional emails. Help?

Upvote 0

queenie0888

I don't get emails either about special rates even though I pay online also. Does anyone know if this is a better rate than a passholder rate. I am booked for the cabins in April and I am curious if this is even cheaper.

Thanks

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

I've got an April passholder rate for the 13th, the day after this deadline, and it is $129 for a moderate, so sounds about the same, at least for the moderates.

Upvote 0

WDWFanatic4

What if my stay is already booked, can I still get the discount. I am going March 20-24 and staying at Pop, they already charged my Credit Card, but didnt pay on my Disney Visa, can I still get the discount? Can I switch it to the Disney Visa to get the discount?

Upvote 0

bluefaery

What if my stay is already booked, can I still get the discount. I am going March 20-24 and staying at Pop, they already charged my Credit Card, but didnt pay on my Disney Visa, can I still get the discount? Can I switch it to the Disney Visa to get the discount?

You would probably have to cancel your entire hotel then rebook it since you have to put at least the deposit on the Disney visa.

Upvote 0

fers31

What is the number for Disney reservations? I'm at work and the disney site is blocked. I have a reservation during those times and am a cardholder. Nevermind...I got it on another site. Here it is for anyone who needs it (407) WDW-MAGIC

Upvote 0

aj_steig

How do you guys get the emails? I am a Disney Visa cardholder and I don't get them. :shrug: I know they have my email address cause I'm signed up for online bill pay. But I never get the promotional emails. Help?

I would call the customer service number on the back of your card and see why you are not receiving the email. My guess is you have to be signed up for promotional emails and it may not necessarily be automatic even though they have your email for bill pay. That's just my guess...

Upvote 0

Kamikaze

Is it ALL dates in the range?

Can someone post the full text of the email?

Another site reported that is 3/30 not 3/3

Edit: Nevermind, mousesavers has fixed it. It is, indeed, 3/30 - 4/12, not 3/3.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom