Disney Visa Card

Misscmac

Hey Everyone...

I was wondering when I should call Disney Visa Cardmember services to order my Rewards Card? About how long to they take to arrive?

(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area..I'm kinda new at this :wave: )

tracyandalex

tigsmom said:
Was that after they switched over to Chase? I haven't used mine in awhile so I haven't noticed.

yes, it was definately after they switched over to chase, maybe chase changed the rules. i only had my card a few months before the switch.

tracy

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
ChuckElias said:
Yup, yup!! (Did I mention "19 days"? :D )

Ok ok. Rub it in.

It's good to hear that the no interest thing works with cruises too. Next year I was contemplating doing a land and sea Disney cruise. I truly think Disney has taken over almost every aspect of my life...

Upvote 0

tink81

There is a section on Chases's website where you can view current Dinsey offers. It's on a side menu when you log into your account. If your unsure about something you see there, I reccommend visitng you travel agent and having them check up on it as sometimes the Chase customer sevice reps aren't the friendliest. A travel agent can call Disney direct and will also help translate the exclusions and what not so you understand what exactly the offer entails.

Upvote 0

kingspade

Also, you can pick up a new rewards card at guest relations (There is one in Downtown Disney by the Team Mickey shop) and they have a phone right there that you can call Chase and transfer the dollars to the new card for immediate use, just keep in mind you must transfer a minimum of $10. I did this in January and it was VERY easy--the guest service guys will help you. The rep from Chase told me about this over the phone so if you have any questions, call 1-800-436-7999. They can give you a list of all the locations in WDW that can give you a new rewards card. Hope this all makes sense:D

Upvote 0

colliera

The $100 question

"You will accrue one (1) Disney Dream Reward DollarSM for every one hundred (100) dollars of Net Purchases. Chase will calculate the Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM you accrue on a monthly basis by multiplying the actual dollar value of the Net Purchases made to your Disney’s Visa Card each billing cycle by 1.0% (.01)."

So what they seem to be saying is even though it works out to $0.01 per net dollar charged they will calculate the reward dollars on a monthly basis and you have to have enough to equal one reward dollar. However you might not actually need $100 to equal $1 of reward dollars.

"If such calculation results in a fractional dollar value amount, then such fractional amount will be rounded to the nearest whole Disney Dream Reward Dollar,SM such that uneven Disney Dream Reward DollarSM amounts between (x) 0.01 to 0.49 will be rounded down to the nearest Disney Dream Reward Dollar,SM and (y) 0.50 to 0.99 will be rounded up to the nearest Disney Dream Reward Dollar.SM"

So if you have $99.51 net dollars charged they will round it up to the $1 of reward dollars?

Worse yet: "Negative Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM will post on your periodic statement in any billing cycle in which the amount of Net Purchases is a negative number."

The only way I can figure that is to purchase something and return it to the store and have that charge credited back to the card.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Rcoaster809 said:
Isn't there a 3% bonus for purchases made through a Disney Theme Park or a Disney Store? I thought I read that somewhere? Or maybe that has changed too.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought there was some kind of bonus for Disney purchases in addition to the 0% for 6 months. Maybe we are having a mutual hallucination....:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

tiggerific418 said:
I was thinking the exact same thing. I thought there was some kind of bonus for Disney purchases in addition to the 0% for 6 months. Maybe we are having a mutual hallucination....:lookaroun

I hope we aren't hallucinating, that was/is the greatest perk for me.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom