News Disney Villains After Hours coming to the Magic Kingdom

Sky

Literally everything I’ve seen tonight - with ride plus-ing and new castle projection - looks just like a MNSSHP with no candy and a new show. I guess the thing that irks me the most is the timing - it’s June. Way too close to the start of the Halloween parties. Just reads like an extension. Do this in April before Spring Break to drive nighttime crowds. Just seems so odd.

That aside, Cindy’s Castle in the logo is brilliant.

Last edited:

Jedi14

Well, the castle show has some pretty good parts and eh parts, can't really put my finger on it.
Disney needs some consistency in their shows. Hades does not know the villains in this show, despite the previous villain events and Fantasmic showing otherwise. (I feel like this is just me questioning this)

LuvWDW2

I went tonight. Lots of bloggers and off duty CMs. Very few families with young children. Ride wait times were very low (except Mine Train and Space Mountain at times). The last castle show was 1 am and the last dragon performance was at 1:20. Snack lines moved quickly. I feel they cleared the park well. There were CMs in groups of 5 or more blocking paths to the lands doing wristband checks promptly at 10 (we rode stuff so can’t comment on how Hub area clearing went). It was our first DAH and even on a sold out night, the ride lines were mostly walk ons (but bigger rides never had the chance to reride without walking the queue again). I personally would have preferred a non villain version but it’s just how our trip dates fell.

JusticeDisney

Sounds like people’s concerns about there NOT actually being little or no wait times were unfounded, especially given that the first night was totally sold out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom