News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

CJR

I was sad at first about the party not happening, then I realized that I could enjoy the park without paying anything extra until 9pm - and possibly still getting to see great fireworks. I don't have the same attachment to Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime that I had to Holiday Wishes, so it's not a bit deal to me. The new show coming looks promising enough. Enough so that I'm ok saving my money and going to bed at a reasonable time.

JohnD

scrooge mcduck GIF

For those who have:
tenor.gif

JohnD

Anyone will be able to buy tickets to the event.

Following up, they'll likely have passholder rates in November and possibly early December but not as it gets closer to the last event on 12/21. Then it will only be "regular" rates, leaning toward the higher end.

DisneyJoe

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/dis...day-events-this-year-at-walt-disney-world.htm

It says to expect similar pricing to Boo Bash, which was $129-199. I realize now that pricing isn't confirmed. The first time I read that article I skimmed it (that's what I get for not reading carefully) and didn't realize this was speculation.
Ahh, right "No word yet on pricing, although expect something similar to Disney After Hours Boo Bash, with tickets ranging from $129 to $199."

Thanks!

Disney Glimpses

So, we are getting Minnies Wonderful Christmastime back this year but no Halloween fireworks… I thought the idea was to present Enchantment each night to all day and event guests? and no mention of even Christmas cavalcades? I’m confused lol.
I think that was the point, they didn't want to usher out guests at 6pm for parties during their 50th. So there will likely be fireworks at 9pm and 11pm.

Piebald

With how insane Orlando rent and home prices have become maybe Disney figures in a few years the people who can still afford to live here will have no problem paying for this stuff.

M:SpilotISTC12

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/dis...day-events-this-year-at-walt-disney-world.htm

It says to expect similar pricing to Boo Bash, which was $129-199. I realize now that pricing isn't confirmed. The first time I read that article I skimmed it (that's what I get for not reading carefully) and didn't realize this was speculation.
Thats why I figured it would be more. There is no way they would give you an extra hour and fireworks for the same price as the boo bash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom