News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

Amused to Death

Any word on (exclusive) merchandise for the Halloween and/or Christmas after hour events? Pins, shirts, cups, popcorn buckets, etc. They've always been a part of the parties. What is Christmas without waiting half an hour in line for a popcorn bucket? 😂

VJ

count on disney fans to complain about anything disney does no matter what

boo bash announced: there won't be fireworks for event guests??? HOW DARE DISNEY
very merry whatever announced: there won't be fireworks for day guests??? HOW DARE DISNEY

TTA94

With talks of parades returning to Disneyland, I really do wonder if we will get Once Upon A Christmastime back this year to, or dare I say something new?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
count on disney fans to complain about anything disney does no matter what

boo bash announced: there won't be fireworks for event guests??? HOW DARE DISNEY
very merry whatever announced: there won't be fireworks for day guests??? HOW DARE DISNEY

Day guest are still getting fireworks during the Christmas after hours event.

TTA94

Another thing they didn’t mention is the attraction overlays. Hope SMs overlay returns! Wasn’t great but it was fun 🙂.

yensid67

#1- After Hours Boo Bash and After Hours Christmas Bash are a good Idea! Just a reinvention of the previous parties.
#2- It's a way to have controllable crowds for a few attractions that will be open.
#3- But at $129, I think is a just a little steep. Its a LITTLE cheaper than a day admission, not all attractions are opened, and there is no doubt limited food offerings. I would pay $80-$100 for these parties as opposed to a parks day, but no more!

MorphinePrince

I like the concept of these after hours holiday parties but without the inclusion of Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, it just doesn't feel like enough of a bargain for me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I like the concept of these after hours holiday parties but without the inclusion of Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, it just doesn't feel like enough of a bargain for me.
The cost is for the low guest attendance so that one can do the rides, not for the entertainment.

If you want the entertainment, then definitely do not do a DAH.

If you want nearly walk-ons for almost all the popular rides, then DAH is for you.

cslafferty

“Tickets will go on sale next month, with an early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels."
So does this mean only guests staying at deluxe resorts and DVC members get the early purchase window??

Trauma

I know this is not related but I’m going for New Years. Anyone have any idea what they may do if anything for that?

Tom P.

“Tickets will go on sale next month, with an early purchase window available to guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels."
So does this mean only guests staying at deluxe resorts and DVC members get the early purchase window??
One of our insiders will have to answer more definitively, but that is the same verbiage they used when Boo Bash was announced, and those tickets were available for early purchase by all anyone staying on property. So I suspect the same will be the case here.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
The cost is for the low guest attendance so that one can do the rides, not for the entertainment.

If you want the entertainment, then definitely do not do a DAH.

If you want nearly walk-ons for almost all the popular rides, then DAH is for you.

You say that but then Disney went ahead and released more tickets for Boo Bash so who knows how its really going to look compared to a normal DAH.
I think the fact that they didn't announce even cavalcades means there's a chance they will announce that a full parade will be back by then.
I really hope that is the case because I am the person that's there for the attractions not entertainment so the more people waiting to watch a parade the less there in line for a ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom